Chrome (1996)

PerfumerGerard Haury
Supplier
Parent CompanyGroupe Clarins

About Chrome

Chrome by Loris Azzaro is a popular fresh citrus scent, launched in 1996.

Chrome fragrance notes

Reviews of Chrome

I wore Chrome a lot in the late 90's but never replaced the bottle. I've been curious about going back to it because I always liked the fresh soapy scent it gives off in the dry down. It's clean, and smells very light, like fresh laundry, once it settles down. You have to go light on the trigger though, as over spraying will cause a headache.

Good fragrance still.
29th April, 2015
So, a lot of people are saying this is heavy, synthetic with a harsh metallic note. I don't really get that, myself. It is really light and fresh to me. And really clean smelling. It is a little tiny bit synthetic, I'll admit. And a metallic note wouldn't surprise me. After all, it's called Chrome. After 5 or 6 hours I get this very mild sensation of coolness, which could be discerned as metal I suppose, but it's certainly not harsh or offensive in any way. I only have a small sample bottle, but for me this is absolutely full bottle worthy. It's very reasonably priced, and you could wear it pretty much anywhere. I think it is well-suited to warm springtime weather. I don't think you could offend too many people with this one. You probably won't get a ton if compliments. Most people probably won't notice it, but it's so pleasant for the wearer and anyone who gets within close distance. Unlike its flanker, Chrome Legend. Everyone within 15 feet of you will have a headache and a sore throat, including yourself, if you wear that stuff.
25th April, 2015
I think I've found my work cologne. Unisex, please wear it regardless of your gender if you sweat a lot even with keeping good hygiene.

Some of us are cursed with pig-urine or mineshaft-filled-with-dead-rats glandular behavior even without hot weather and this extremely strong-projecting scent will save your coworkers.
24th February, 2015
TefanG Show all reviews
Metallic, unsubtle...no complexity. For being billed as a "fresh ' scent, smells surprisingly heavy, artificial.
25th December, 2014
Safe,fresh clean and better than CK one IMO.
It smells like soap in a good way and whoever wears it feels fresh showered and clean.
nothing that girls will melt for but it will also not offend anyone!
very good and classic.
04th October, 2014
Again if you live in a hot humid environment, aquatics are refreshing and of the previous I reviewed, Hei by Alfred Sung and Subtil by Salvatore Ferragamo, Chrome is definitely worth the price. Again, I wonder where the information for this cologne is coming from but the top notes of this fragrance include ylang-ylang, jasmine and orris topped with fruits, aldehydes and gardenias. The scent duration of this cologne is way better than Hei and you get more compliments. Chrome is more sophisticated than Hei, hence the price. You can wear this as a daytime fragrance or an evening fragrance giving it versatility.
01st October, 2014

Add your review of Chrome

Shop for Chrome products online

Shop for Chrome at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Chrome

Member images of Chrome

There are no member images of Chrome yet. Why not be the first?