Citrus Musk
by Pinaud

Citrus Musk information

Parent CompanyAmerican International Beauty Group

About Citrus Musk

Citrus Musk is a masculine fragrance by Pinaud.

Reviews of Citrus Musk

rbaker Show all reviews
The top notes are as expected: lime, lemongrass and bergamot - refreshing indeed. The drydown has a hint of white florals, but I am getting mainly jasmine and some carnation. The musk enters as a middle note but it is in the base when it comes to the fore, added to some woodsy notes and a dash of vanilla.

A nice refreshing scent for warmer autumn or cooler summer days, with adequate sillage, limited projection and less than two hours of longevity in the after shave, a bit more in the EdC. Well done overall.
07th March, 2015
This scent has a powdery scent to it that reminds one of baby powder or an after shower talc, which is pleasant to the nose. It also has a minty scent, which is great those of you who love mint like myself. A great after shave-cologne for the spring & summer, or anytime you want to wear it. Another definite 5 stars out of 5.
06th December, 2013
Love this offering from Pinaud, very addicting citrus sweet musk smell that drys down and settles into a subtle clean scent that sadly doesn't last long enough.It sees a place in my rotation......worth trying!
20th May, 2011
Niles Show all reviews
A very good lemon/lime/musk fragrance in my opinion. I've only used the aftershave, so I can't really testify to the longeivity of this fragrance. My barbershop sells this line of products so I've enjoyed them for years.
24th January, 2006
This is the first truly schizophrenic fragrance I have ever encountered. Musk and citrus, and they keep each other at arm's length. It's as though there are two fragrances at work, never quite collaborating. Pinaud Lime Sec is the base (inspired by lime flavored hard candy). I think who ever made this fragrance had a bus to catch.
16th October, 2005

Add your review of Citrus Musk

Shop for Citrus Musk products online

Search Amazon for Citrus Musk

Member images of Citrus Musk

There are no member images of Citrus Musk yet. Why not be the first?