cK one (1994)
    by Calvin Klein

cK one Fragrance Notes

cK one information

This popular fragrance from Calvin Klein kicked off the whole unisex buzz when it was released in 1994. Of course there were unisex fragrances before cK One (4711 by Muelhens for example) but it was Calvin Klein that made it sexy.

Shop for cK one products online

$52.61*
    100ml EdT
    (*converted from GBP 31.45)
    $33.37*
    100ml EdT
    (*converted from GBP 19.95)

Reviews of cK one

Showing 1 to 6 of 124 reviews.

Vit's avatar
    Vit

I receive compliments every time I wear it. Just apply in once a day in the morning and people still complement me on the smell late afternoon. The perfect blend between floral, sweet and clean they have achieved a master piece in the floral oriental category. I have been wearing this scent ever since it came out and I feel absolutely incomplete without it. It's my signature fragrance and I can't imagine being without it! My favorite spring scent.

02 January, 2014

MrMookie's avatar
    MrMookie

Most vibrant timepiece

What can you say about CK One!??

This scent is like fruits and flowers in blocks of ice.

In the distance you smell the exotic fruits and the flowers but almost numb by a fresh breeze.

Perfect for a sports tournament or sailing.

Well marketed in 1994-95! all my friends had this scent. I must have smelled it everywhere and i had in the late 90's some smelling fatique of this scent.
    I decided to buy a bottle too in 95 and we went on vacation with 9 boys ages up to 18
    Still smell the moments with sleepless nights ,parties, girls and a little bit of alcohol... and this was UniSEX! and we had a lot that time...

What davidoff cool water did in the 80's CK one did this in the mid nineties!
    (by the way L'eau de Issey took it over in 1997 till 2000 so it was a swift decade scent for CKone)
    Ohh did i forget Aqua di Gio?? ahhh nevermind that one still is going strong...

Mucho-Memories in a bottle

Pros: Allround , open and airy evokes a happy mind
    Cons:

12 September, 2013

commodity12's avatar
    commodity12

Youthful unisex scent

CK One has a youthful appeal from the 90's this is a fragrance I would never wear over the age of 25. It's nothing special.

Pros: price, pleasant
    Cons: youthful"

04 August, 2013

heo's avatar
    heo
    Norway Norway

timeless. a good scent that has been replicated by lots of other houses.

15 May, 2013

Alexey's avatar
    Alexey
    Germany Germany

Nothing special. It's somehow fresh but it doesn't last at all.

04 May, 2013

Tony T's avatar
    Tony T

very affordable and very pleasing. not at all sexy but more of a comfort/casual scent. great fruity notes pineapple/papaya combined with base notes of musk to give it some longevity. very excellent choice for summer/spring. very safe and reliable..

17 January, 2013

Add your review of cK one

Related cK one products on eBay