Mugler Cologne (2001)
    by Thierry Mugler

Mugler Cologne Fragrance notes

Bergamot, Neroli, Petitgrain, Orange flower, "S", White Musk

Mugler Cologne information

Inspired by the clean fresh scent of a soap from Mugler's childhood, Cologne was designed to appeal to people who don't really like fragrance!
    Cologne draws on the tradition of early colognes, it is fresh and citrus-sy and is the olfactory opposite of the distinctive scent of Angel.
    The scent contains a mystery ingredient, only known as 'S'... maybe it's Sausage?, Salmon?, Soap?, Selotape?.. or maybe its 'S-Perfume' all over again!
    The bath line includes a scent free natural crystalline alum stone deodorant, which lasts an age, and you can add your own fragrance too.

Shop for Mugler Cologne products online

100ml EdT
    $44.08*
    100ml EdT
    (*converted from GBP 26.35)
    $51.86*
    100ml Cologne
    (*converted from GBP 31.00)

Reviews of Mugler Cologne

Showing 1 to 6 of 180 reviews.

Ryanmmas26's avatar
    Ryanmmas26

This is an ok scent but it wasnt nearly as soapy as a lot of people on youtube were claiming. I get just a safe,simple green scent with a touch of musk and thats about it. Its just a safe,inoffensive scent to be used for casual and maybe some formal events. Nothing special but its not bad either. Although the mugler cologne isnt that great I really did enjoy the mugler cologne bodywash :D

23 February, 2014

wormstir's avatar
    wormstir

Soapy Vetiver and musk.

something about this frag doesn't work on me - I think the 'secret ingredient' is spearmint, and that combined with the horrible cheap musk smell turns wrong and dirty on my skin, something like a bucket of soapy dirty mop water - yuck!

If you like the vibe of this stuff I would recommend 2 fragrances that are (imo) better - Tom Ford's Neroli Portofino and Creed's Original Vetiver

24 January, 2014 (Last Edited: 24 March, 2014)

RichNTacoma's avatar
    RichNTacoma

Safe and easy

Lemony, clean, and a touch of spices in the dry down. Really not a great deal more than that for me.

20th August, 2013

marcuslaughter's avatar
    marcuslaughter

Great summer scent

Picked up some of this in Paris last year...I don't wear it much, because it wears off so quickly, but as it is getting warmer, I have started putting some on after a shower, and it makes you feel cleaner than the shower, but by the time I've dried off, this scent has almost worn off.

Like some wonderful type of flower that blooms only for a few days, this fragrance is great while it lasts.

Thankfully, I got the 10 oz bottle.

Pros: Brings to mind freshly cut grass
    Cons: longevity is weak

10th June, 2013

Augustmooninks's avatar
    Augustmooninks

Great for Summer

Love this scent! Great for summer, better for day, but good for night as well. I’ve worn it for 10 years and never had it go bad. I would say it is more masculine, clean and almost classic.  I get a lot of complements on this one.

Pros: no one dilikes
    Cons:

22 May, 2013

frostyicy's avatar
    frostyicy

Invigorating!

Mugler Cologne can easily join the rest of the Pure flankers as Pure Freshness, this is my favorite of the Thierry Mugler line. This fragrance is a straight up fresh and clean fragrance. To me it isn't soapy, it is just fresh and clean! I definitely get the Neroli and Musk in this one. This is a perfect fragrance for any event. If you have just gotten out of the shower a spray of this stuff will enhance your cleanliness and make you feel refreshed! Mugler Cologne is the fragrance I grab when I want to smell fresh and clean, or when I am unsure of what I want to wear. This fragrance will forever be a part of my collection.

Sillage/Projection: 7/10
    Longevity 10/10 (10+ hours)
    Scent: 10/10
    Compliment factor: 10/10 (Clean and fresh)
    Purpose: Any and all