Colors Uomo (1988)

Colors Uomo is a men's fragrance by Benetton. The scent was launched in 1988

Shop for Colors Uomo products online

50ml EdT

Reviews of Colors Uomo

Showing 1 to 6 of 24 reviews.

JackTwist's avatar

A burst of lemon with big projection.

The heart is a bitter cypress and patchouli with a slight menthol vibe. Rather sharp and metallic to my nose.

A little bit goes a long way.

It's an inexpensive citrus summer scent, so enjoy if you like it. I used to, but tired of it rather quickly. It's that bitter, sharp metallic note that lasts and lasts, which I find ultimately offensive.

22nd November, 2014

voodoodanny's avatar

Like lemon sherbets in liquid form. Simple, synthetic and a little dated? Perhaps - but refreshing and fun to wear while somehow comforting and familiar.

At this price it can only be a thumbs up!

06th May, 2013

cpp214's avatar

Does anyone else think the opening of Colors is similar to Acqua Di Parma Colonia?
    I find them similar, and that's saying a lot. Colors is a quality fragrance, period.
    If you look around, you can find it very cheap. I paid $12.99 for a 3.4oz bottle at TJ Maxx.

This fragrance is better than the vast majority of designer fragrances being produced today. I almost hate to recommend an Ann Gottlieb fragrance, but in this case, I can't help it. Very, very good. Pick up a bottle now, while you still can.

17th March, 2012

del's avatar

Back in college (early 90's), this was my go-to scent. It is affordable, casual, and sweet smelling... just perfect for students and young gentlemen. I got compliments when I used this, even the guys were amazed by how good the scent is.

This cologne is really simple to understand: fruity opening, then turns sweet, almost candy-llike, and then settles on to the vanilla drydown. The projection is wide, but dies after 45 minutes to an hour or so, then stays relatively close to the skin. The longevity is good, and the price can't be beat.

I am now past 30, but if I can find another bottle, then I'll purchase it right away. This is just perfect when relaxing inside the house, or hanging out with friends on a cold afternoon winter day.

24th January, 2012

TW Bolek's avatar

Poland Poland

One of the worst if not the worst fragrance I had. Smells like vanila mixed with lemon juice and not much else. Very tasteless combination. The bottle that I had landed in the garbage bin. I didn't even feel like having it let alone wearing it.

22nd November, 2011

Jack Hunter's avatar

This used to be my signature scent in the early nineties when I was at college so I do have soft spot for this fragrance. Vanille and lemon with patchouli and sandalwood with other notes creates a fragrance that is unequal in its smell and you will be hard pressed to find its like.

It has a aromatic sweet citrus/floral smell that I find quite enticing now as I did back in the day. I came across this a few years ago selling at a really affordable price. And I had to purchase it for old times sake.

20th October, 2011

Add your review of Colors Uomo

Search for on eBay United States

Colors Man Homme Uomo de Benetton AFTER SHAVE LOTION 1.7 oz 50ml NEW NIB Vntg
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 15 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)
    Color Uomo De Benetton Men After Shave 1.7 oz / 50 ml Original Formula NIB
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 11 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)