Comme des Garçons Parfum (1994)
by Comme des Garçons

Comme des Garçons Parfum information

Year of Launch1994

HouseComme des Garçons
PerfumerMark Buxton
PackagingRei Kawakubo
PackagingMarc Atlan

About Comme des Garçons Parfum

As well as the standard packaging, this has also been available in various limited editions
"Red Velvet" (1995), "Snowing" (1996), "Jewel" (1997), Merry Xmas (1998), "Christmas Pillow" (1999).
Thank you to nqth for the Ltd Edition information.

Reviews of Comme des Garçons Parfum

I really like this.
On my skin it smells initially like crushed pelargonium leaf, spicy green and pungent-medicinal.
This lasts a long time in a linear fashion before a slightly fruity sweetness appears in the background- I'm guessing that's the rose that others have written about.
Throughout it's time it stays beautifully dry and astringent.
A big thumbs up from me.
23rd August, 2015
Do you have a big bad-ass mustache?!
What about lots of hair on your chest?
If you don't have at least one of these, forget this fragrance. this is not for you!
A great and a really unique fragrance that is suitable for a mature man.
Kids, go play somewhere else!
The opening of this fragrance is a brutal combination of lots spices, dried fruits with decent amount of sweetness and some floral notes in the background.
It's very interesting that the fruity part of the scent remind me of fruit rolls! yummy yummy!
Imagine you're eating a delicious fruit roll, then you walk into a spice store in middle east that you're surrounded with lots of different kind of spices and also there are some dried flowers like oxtongue that you can find in these type of stores.
That's it.
Very heavy projection and great longevity that stayed for about 10-12 hours on my skin.
30th January, 2014
Comme des Garcons EDP is, in my opinion, the perfect spicy rose. The opening is toxic, but don't let that frighten you. After the initial lung-burning onslaught of cloves, pepper, cardamom, and cinnamon, the fragrance reaches an intriguing equilibrium in which the honeyed-rose becomes noticeable yet wrapped in restraints and tossed screaming in a corner.

I have a tough time with rose, but CdG will definitely make it into my weekly rotation.

24th January, 2014
Curry and cloves, a special event fragrance

Cloves and curry; a great Indian meal meets the parking lot after a ska show. It is intense, powerful,
and I understand the medicinal quality that some describe. I really think I like this; clearly, something that
is not being to be a daily wear, and frankly, I think of this as I do some of the Oud fragrances; "where
am I going to wear this?" If I went clubbing more still, I could see wearing this at a goth show, or
perhaps a sweaty mosh bit. For now, it will be home on a cold winter day, while writing.

07th October, 2013
This is not a beauty, this scent is shocking, one would never imagine anything like this in perfume world, considering its almost 20 years old, that's why i give neutral and not negative:-)

I admire the courage but cant enjoy the beauty,

It smells like capsuled fish oil mixed with various spices, and a bit of honey, the dry down though gets much more pleasant and interesting , originality and quality of ingredients is not questionable, just i think it takes great individuality to put this on and truly enjoy in it:-) i would like to enjoy it from the distance!
09th October, 2012
I loved this perfume sine the very first time I smelled. I would swap my Ungaro II for a bottle of it. if anybody interested just contact me... This perfume is one of the best fragances in the contemporary perfumery and a breakground in the industry.
03rd August, 2012

Add your review of Comme des Garçons Parfum

Shop for Comme des Garçons Parfum products online

Shop for Comme des Garçons Parfum at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Comme des Garçons Parfum

Member images of Comme des Garçons Parfum

There are no member images of Comme des Garçons Parfum yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Comme des Garçons Parfum