Condensed Milk

Condensed Milk information

HouseDemeter Fragrance Library
Parent CompanyFreedom Marketing Group

About Condensed Milk

Condensed Milk is a shared / unisex perfume by Demeter Fragrance Library.

Reviews of Condensed Milk

kankri Show all reviews
It seems that to everyone other than me, this smells exactly like condensed milk.

I admit I've only ever used a single brand of condensed milk, though. Maybe it smells different from other versions?

Anyway, Demeter's Condensed Milk smells to me like an extremely sweet, thick coconut. Something in the sweetness feels sharp/prickly/a bit stuffy to my nose. And that's all this Condensed Milk is to me, a single note sugared coconut. This was very disappointing to me; I can remember, quite fondly, the scent of condensed milk from my childhood. This was not it. This also has no projection whatsoever, and lasts maybe an hour on my skin, if I'm lucky. Usually it's in the 20-30 minutes range.

Overall I'd say I'm neutral about this though. It's inexpensive and not really bad, just disappointing.
04th January, 2013

Carnation or Eagle – those were the condensed milk brands in the grocery store. Now, in fragrances, we have the choice between Demeter and Comptoir Sud Pacifique. This Demeter version does smell like the old standby sweetened condensed milk – it is creamy and milky and dairy gourmand. It is sweet and warm. This follows the usual course of Demeter fragrances: It smells uncannily like whatever it is imitating and it lasts an hour if you’re lucky. Condensed Milk smells somewhat like Comptoir Sud Pacifique’s Matin Calin, which lasts about three times as long as the Demeter version. I enjoy this one.

25th January, 2009
Oooh, intriguing... My husband thinks I have lost my mind on this one, but I like it. It has that odd, heavy sweetness that I associate with either breast milk or home-made ice-cream (an odd "either/or", I admit...) It fades after about 10 seconds, and then mysteriously re-appears throughout the day when you have completely forgotten it. It's not quite vanilla, not quite milk; rather, it's sweet cream that has gotten a little warm. Nice.
03rd June, 2006

Add your review of Condensed Milk

Shop for Condensed Milk products online

Search Amazon for Condensed Milk

Member images of Condensed Milk

There are no member images of Condensed Milk yet. Why not be the first?