Cool Buchu / Cool (2007)

Average Rating: 3

Based on 12 ratings

Cool Buchu / Cool Fragrance Notes

Cool Buchu / Cool information

Cool Buchu / Cool is a unisex fragrance by Molton Brown. The scent was launched in 2007

Shop for Cool Buchu / Cool products online

Reviews of Cool Buchu / Cool

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 4 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

marcuslaughter's avatar

Ok, but not spectacular

Saw this at TJ Maxx for $25. bought it blind. Not a bad purchase, but not one that I would pick over the others I have in my collection. Would make a great car freshener. I may re-gift this one...simply turn the bottle upside down and squirt out the cologne that is in the little tube, so it looks like it has never been sprayed. I will give it to an unsuspecting friend.

Pros: Good fruity notes
    Cons: a bit astringent

02 June, 2013

SMCinJPN's avatar

This has been my signature fragrance for the past five years, and is great in summer. Not overpowering at all, but stays close to the skin for hours. I'm not an expert on fragrances by any means, but this is a safe bet just about anywhere and what I prefer to where when flying. Light and citrusy.

30th January, 2012

odysseusm's avatar

Well, I'll admit to having some suspicion about "blue" scents or cool scents or scents which I suspect might be aquatic. The juice of Cool is a light blue but this actually is a decent scent, not aquatic or ozonic or tediously "fresh" in a synthetic way. It has a nice citrus-minty fresh vibe. It smells natural, or at least not overtly synthetic. It settles into a pleasant, close-to-the skin clean vibe. It is not sweet and has a certain breezy and yet comforting quality. I can't see anyone taking a violent dislike to this. Not terribly distinctive but certainly a reasonably safe bet.

30th December, 2011

Jean-Baptiste Grenouille's avatar

Ireland Ireland

I recieved this as a gift and found it to be a very refreshing, clean and safe scent that I would recommend for summertime - it hasn't had much longevity during the winter months I've been wearing it...nor is it particularly suitable for winter.
    It's an energetic smell and should go down very well in the Summer.

05 January, 2007