Cool Buchu / Cool (2007)

Year of Launch2007

HouseMolton Brown
Parent CompanyKao

About Cool Buchu / Cool

Cool Buchu / Cool is a shared / unisex perfume by Molton Brown. The scent was launched in 2007

Cool Buchu / Cool fragrance notes

Reviews of Cool Buchu / Cool

Ok, but not spectacular

Saw this at TJ Maxx for $25. bought it blind. Not a bad purchase, but not one that I would pick over the others I have in my collection. Would make a great car freshener. I may re-gift this one...simply turn the bottle upside down and squirt out the cologne that is in the little tube, so it looks like it has never been sprayed. I will give it to an unsuspecting friend.

Pros: Good fruity notes
Cons: a bit astringent

02nd June, 2013
This has been my signature fragrance for the past five years, and is great in summer. Not overpowering at all, but stays close to the skin for hours. I'm not an expert on fragrances by any means, but this is a safe bet just about anywhere and what I prefer to where when flying. Light and citrusy.
30th January, 2012
Well, I'll admit to having some suspicion about "blue" scents or cool scents or scents which I suspect might be aquatic. The juice of Cool is a light blue but this actually is a decent scent, not aquatic or ozonic or tediously "fresh" in a synthetic way. It has a nice citrus-minty fresh vibe. It smells natural, or at least not overtly synthetic. It settles into a pleasant, close-to-the skin clean vibe. It is not sweet and has a certain breezy and yet comforting quality. I can't see anyone taking a violent dislike to this. Not terribly distinctive but certainly a reasonably safe bet.
30th December, 2011
I recieved this as a gift and found it to be a very refreshing, clean and safe scent that I would recommend for summertime - it hasn't had much longevity during the winter months I've been wearing it...nor is it particularly suitable for winter.
It's an energetic smell and should go down very well in the Summer.
05th January, 2007

Add your review of Cool Buchu / Cool

Shop for Cool Buchu / Cool products online

Shop for Cool Buchu / Cool at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Cool Buchu / Cool

Member images of Cool Buchu / Cool

There are no member images of Cool Buchu / Cool yet. Why not be the first?