Dalimix (1996)

Year of Launch1996

HouseSalvador Dali
Parent CompanyCofinluxe

About Dalimix

Dalimix is a shared / unisex perfume by Salvador Dali. The scent was launched in 1996

Reviews of Dalimix

I have never been as disappointed by a perfume as by this one. It promises an interesting scent with such an unique bottle, but it smells bitter, sharp, and I had to scrub it off my wrist-it must have staying power, because I had to use a lot of soap.

21st March, 2011
I can't stand this. I get a sharp and nose stinging blend of florals, watery fruits and spiky woods. Says unisex, but to me it smells very much like a bad feminine.

20th March, 2011
CoL Show all reviews
REFORMULATION ALERT!!! This has just been relaunced by Cofinluxe along with 2 others, a complely new Dalimix Gold (all it shares is the name to the previous one) and Dalimix Black.

Cofinluxe have reformulated Dalimix, you can tell which is which as the new one says Dalimix Original on it and the juice is clear rather than yellowish like the old one. The new version is nowhere near as sharp and biting and doesn't appear to last as long. So I assume this is due to cheapening the formulation :o(

Thankfully I have 2 old version bottles as well!!
27th August, 2010
ck One clone? No... only at first was it a bright citrus. Then it goes into a chemical mess with grapefruit. Lasts for about an hour. The bottle is ugly and looks like it's pregnant.
27th July, 2008
NOT one of my favorite Dali scents, not by any means. Can't understand why they'd discontinue Dali for Men and keep making this mess.
03rd October, 2006
Top note - pineapple plunged in ammonia + some melon, orange and sticky cassis. Middle note - synthetic lily-of-valley/cyclamen + almost lysoly note of thyme. Base - insipid musk + lysol + pencil cedar.
I don't know. This stuff isn't fresh. Too infantile in the beginning, for my taste. Madical dry-down. Strange.
27th April, 2006

Add your review of Dalimix

Shop for Dalimix products online

Shop for Dalimix at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Dalimix

Member images of Dalimix

There are no member images of Dalimix yet. Why not be the first?