Deauville pour Homme (1999)
by Michel Germain

Deauville pour Homme information

Year of Launch1999

HouseMichel Germain
PackagingPierre Dinand

About Deauville pour Homme

Deauville pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Michel Germain. The scent was launched in 1999 and the bottle was designed by Pierre Dinand

Deauville pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Deauville pour Homme

I like it and it is somewhat unique. Although I haven't smelled Tiffany for Men in a long time, I think this might be what I remember it smelling like. Does anyone else agree (or disagree). I like it for both formal and casual occasions. Hope they keep making this for a while.
08th August, 2017
Not too bad. Reminds me a lot of Chanel pour Homme Concentree, with a sweet, musky mix that lasts a long time. The white pepper really dominates on this one.

Worth a try!
09th January, 2017
Very well made, high quality ingredients... powdery lavender and soft tobacco mixture is amazing. Soft but tenacious longevity and sillage. A keeper in my stable for sure.
07th June, 2014
Sharp and Nasty. The dry down wasn't quite as offensive, however I am puzzled why these notes that I usually enjoy turned out so yuk in this one...?
04th August, 2012
shamu1 Show all reviews
A light, transparent spicy tobacco scent that is very refined. I agree that it's similar to Arpege Pour Homme, albeit a much lighter take on that, and I think it's the iris that makes them similar.

This really is lovely, and very complex, changing all the time during the day. I get herbal, peppery, powdery, anisic notes all in this, drying down to a great spicy tobacco scent. The tobacco is noticeable throughout its development, but becomes dominant in the drydown, though not heavy.

Not the most unique scent in the world, but smooth and sophisticated, and much better than its low price would suggest.

MY RATING: 8.5/10
20th July, 2012
caubol Show all reviews
Great for the first minute, then very powdery. Baby powder. Not too bad if you mix it with something a bit spicier.
30th May, 2012

Add your review of Deauville pour Homme

Shop for Deauville pour Homme products online

Shop for Deauville pour Homme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Deauville pour Homme

Member images of Deauville pour Homme

There are no member images of Deauville pour Homme yet. Why not be the first?