Diesel Zero Plus (1999)

HouseDiesel
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections
Parent Company at launchPerform Group > Marbert

About Diesel Zero Plus

Diesel Zero Plus is a masculine fragrance by Diesel. The scent was launched in 1999

Reviews of Diesel Zero Plus

I can honestly say I never knew a fragrance could smell this terrible!
It smells like a grandmothers spicy perfume.
27th May, 2015
Swanky Show all reviews
I'm surprised by this fragrance. The bottle, like the other Diesel fragrances, is dull at best, even ugly. The market for Diesel hardly is the old school jetsetter, yet this fragrance seems more suited to a person who enjoys Old Spice and Tabac Original.

This doesn't smell like Big Red gum to me. It certainly does have a prominent spicy note, but the floral elements seem to be at the forefront to my nose. Not too sweet either, which is just fine by me. For the price, this is an acceptable, even worthy, option for those afraid to wear something that originated before they were born.
26th February, 2015
( Instructions on ) How to build a Bomb !!

If you can manage to stuff a single rose into a big party balloon; and fill the rest of it with Johnson's Baby Powder, and a ton of dry Cinnamon -ground so fine that it will inevitably be sucked into the air, up someone's nose, and directly into their sinuses... You then POP that balloon, two inches in front of that someone's face?

That person, would have just experienced...

DIESEL. Zero. Plus. Masculine !!

( Luv this one. I always wear this when I'm dragged to a party that I don't wanna go to ! ) LOL
07th August, 2013 (last edited: 02nd July, 2014)
Powdery cinnamon frag which is very synthetic. Not a horrible frag, just wan't for me. I gave this one away.

This one can be purchased pretty cheap now.
01st December, 2012
I bought a bottle of this unsniffed at a discount store years ago, thinking it was something else. Since then, I've tried to learn to enjoy it, but I've come to the conclusion that this is just a terrible perfume.

It's a mix of cinnamon candy (like red hots or Big Red gum) with cloves and cherry Kool Aid. It has a thin vanilla base, but the dominant smell is the cinnamon/clove mix, which smells like cheap Christmas potpouri. Seriously, imagine Christmas time at the cheapest store you can imagine and the scented junk they sell smells like this.

It's too sweet and strong to wear to work, and it's too Christmas-specific and cheap-smelling to wear to a club. I'd use it as a bathroom freshener at Christmas time, but I have much nicer candles and stuff for that, so this hasn't even proven nice enough to drown out the smell of my farts. Sorry, but this is a fail, both in terms of artistic merit and wearability.
19th November, 2012
A lovely floral, musky, spicy scent. Longevity and sillage excellent. It's cheap too. Love it!
10th October, 2012 (last edited: 13th October, 2012)

Add your review of Diesel Zero Plus

Shop for Diesel Zero Plus products online

Shop for Diesel Zero Plus at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Diesel Zero Plus

Member images of Diesel Zero Plus

There are no member images of Diesel Zero Plus yet. Why not be the first?