Diesel Zero Plus (1999)

HouseDiesel
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections
Parent Company at launchPerform Group > Marbert

About Diesel Zero Plus

Diesel Zero Plus is a masculine fragrance by Diesel. The scent was launched in 1999

Reviews of Diesel Zero Plus

This scent have a lot for thumbs up but a lot for down. But for must off all I think biggest surprise is when you first smell the scent. Yes, very synthetic but cinnamon dominant note is done pretty well. Also longevity is very lasting, so for the price when it was sold it was if not good backup scent. Maybe too much for sillage which for this kind of smell I do not like to have.

It represent me the organic Rooibos tea with vanilla and orange and some spices I used to hate, but smell was great also, it is like a scent have tendency to bee little bit bitter.

Good was for little money and not even hated by women...so overall 3.
26th October, 2017
recently I bought it.its a nice cinnamony scent the quite suprise is the brilliant powdery dry down which astonished me,such a nice oldschool dry powderines smelled in arbershps.I love it man.
18th March, 2017
Wowzers! A sharp, in your face cinnamon scent, overshadowing most of the other notes in the composition...not for everyone, that's for sure. I would either spritz a tiny bit for regular wear, or just on the wrist to sniff as desired; this one can be QUITE cloying if oversprayed.
04th December, 2016
BoxPred Show all reviews
I just remember this being a harsh, spicey cinnamon + aniseed bomb. Not a pleasant experience for me. Sillage and longevity were good and it was cheap.
25th May, 2016
I can honestly say I never knew a fragrance could smell this terrible!
It smells like a grandmothers spicy perfume.
27th May, 2015
Swanky Show all reviews
I'm surprised by this fragrance. The bottle, like the other Diesel fragrances, is dull at best, even ugly. The market for Diesel hardly is the old school jetsetter, yet this fragrance seems more suited to a person who enjoys Old Spice and Tabac Original.

This doesn't smell like Big Red gum to me. It certainly does have a prominent spicy note, but the floral elements seem to be at the forefront to my nose. Not too sweet either, which is just fine by me. For the price, this is an acceptable, even worthy, option for those afraid to wear something that originated before they were born.
26th February, 2015

Add your review of Diesel Zero Plus

Shop for Diesel Zero Plus products online

Shop for Diesel Zero Plus at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Diesel Zero Plus

Member images of Diesel Zero Plus

There are no member images of Diesel Zero Plus yet. Why not be the first?