Diesel Zero Plus (1999)

HouseDiesel
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections
Parent Company at launchPerform Group > Marbert

About Diesel Zero Plus

Diesel Zero Plus is a masculine fragrance by Diesel. The scent was launched in 1999

Reviews of Diesel Zero Plus

Wowzers! A sharp, in your face cinnamon scent, overshadowing most of the other notes in the composition...not for everyone, that's for sure. I would either spritz a tiny bit for regular wear, or just on the wrist to sniff as desired; this one can be QUITE cloying if oversprayed.
04th December, 2016
BoxPred Show all reviews
I just remember this being a harsh, spicey cinnamon + aniseed bomb. Not a pleasant experience for me. Sillage and longevity were good and it was cheap.
25th May, 2016
I can honestly say I never knew a fragrance could smell this terrible!
It smells like a grandmothers spicy perfume.
27th May, 2015
Swanky Show all reviews
I'm surprised by this fragrance. The bottle, like the other Diesel fragrances, is dull at best, even ugly. The market for Diesel hardly is the old school jetsetter, yet this fragrance seems more suited to a person who enjoys Old Spice and Tabac Original.

This doesn't smell like Big Red gum to me. It certainly does have a prominent spicy note, but the floral elements seem to be at the forefront to my nose. Not too sweet either, which is just fine by me. For the price, this is an acceptable, even worthy, option for those afraid to wear something that originated before they were born.
26th February, 2015
( Instructions on ) How to build a Bomb !!

If you can manage to stuff a single rose into a big party balloon; and fill the rest of it with Johnson's Baby Powder, and a ton of dry Cinnamon -ground so fine that it will inevitably be sucked into the air, up someone's nose, and directly into their sinuses... You then POP that balloon, two inches in front of that someone's face?

That person, would have just experienced...

DIESEL. Zero. Plus. Masculine !!

( Luv this one. I always wear this when I'm dragged to a party that I don't wanna go to ! ) LOL
07th August, 2013 (last edited: 02nd July, 2014)
Powdery cinnamon frag which is very synthetic. Not a horrible frag, just wan't for me. I gave this one away.

This one can be purchased pretty cheap now.
01st December, 2012

Add your review of Diesel Zero Plus

Shop for Diesel Zero Plus products online

Shop for Diesel Zero Plus at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Diesel Zero Plus

Member images of Diesel Zero Plus

There are no member images of Diesel Zero Plus yet. Why not be the first?