Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme (1994)
by Dolce & Gabbana

Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme information

Year of Launch1994

HouseDolce & Gabbana
PerfumerMax Gavary
Parent Company at launchEuroitalia

About Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme

Already a classic. This fragrance has a truly sexy scent. The box has a deep blue velvety finish.

When launched, this fragrance won all three awards at the International Academy Awards of The Academia del Profumo. (Best Fragrance, Best Packaging and Best Advertising)

Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme

This review is for the made in Italy version. This scent is a wonderful, sexy classic scent with Mediterranean vibes. I get begamot, lavender maybe some tonka and woods. Great performance and jumps of he skin.

Why oh why did you ruin this scent D and G

Thankfully I have two half full bottles of the Euro Italian rather than the P&G garbage.

Everything about this scent is cheap the bottle the juice everything compared to what it was.

9 out of 10 for Italian version

3 out of 10 for current made in U.K. mess
26th July, 2017
I spray one pump and walk into it. Wait 30 minutes and then sit back and let the magic happen. Works every single damn time.
21st March, 2017
Where the love of fragrance began for me.
20th March, 2017
Very nicely composed living legend of a scent by Dolce & Gabbana...still relevant and wearable even after so many years!

D&GpH oozes with citrus notes in a pleasant way, tempered by lavender and pepper in the heart. A piercing fragrance that gets noticed, needing tact when applied. The Intenso flanker turbo-charges this one by really emphasizing the citrus and spice with a healthy dose of woods.

30th December, 2016
I purchased this fragrance after reading and hearing so many good things about it. This was definitely a blind buy. The first spray turned me off totally. The dry down is a composition of poor projection and longevity with 30 minutes tops. Yes, i cant smell it on me even when i travel in my car just after spraying it.
D&G PH is not my cup of tea to say the least. Well it could be the reformulation that has chomped on its performance but i am not a fan of this scent anyways.
This smell makes me sick and gives me a sore throat. If not my worst purchase, this scent will be my biggest regret, a waste of money.
Dolce & Gabbana, you sure can do better.

13th November, 2016
I believe this was reformulated; I have the older version. One of the most powerful longevity and sillage I’ve encountered, the only cologne I have in that ballpark is Ted by Ted Lapidus. Not sure how to describe this one…a bit chemical, a bit rubbery, a lot of things I can’t describe, and all masculine. I don’t recall ever smelling anything like this. Not for every day, but paired with a suit this is certain to leave quite an impression. 10/10 for originality.
06th November, 2016