Double Fraîcheur pour Lui (2000)
    by Molinard

Average Rating:

Double Fraîcheur pour Lui information

Double Fraîcheur pour Lui is a men's fragrance by Molinard. The scent was launched in 2000

Reviews of Double Fraîcheur pour Lui

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral3 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

bFlay's avatar

I love Molinard's Patchouli frags, but found this to be an oddly bland "nothing" sort of fragrance. Vaguely sweet and fresh (like a chemical deodorizer) with a very fleeting watered down citrus note. Yes, there's mint in there too. Mint that evokes medicine, not refreshing green sprigs! This is so mild and inoffensive that I may wear it every now and again when I want to smell vaguely sweet and inoffensive. Lasts about 4 hours on skin and clothes.

08 January, 2013

Goldaline's avatar

I just bought a 100 ml bottle of this for £7.99. There was no tester so I bought it "unseen" as it were. I'm not sure if it's the man's version of Double Fraicheur or the women's.The one I bought is in a green box and bottle and it smells of citrus and mint, so based on Laurent's review, it's the man's. I had thought that the fragrance was unisex, but as Basenotes distinguishes between a man's and women's version I've probably purchased the man's version. No matter. I like it anyway. Now for my review:

The opening note is quite sharp and lemony, but then it very rapidly transforms into the smell of newly mown grass, and finally, it dries down to a subtle muted mint smell.

It's a pleasant, uplifting fragrance, but as Laurent points out, it's too short lived.I can imagine it being super to use on a hot and humid day (but we don't get too many of those in the North of England) and it could also be used as a base body fragrance (an all-over spritz) and layered under a sweeter concoction.

17 October, 2010

laurent's avatar

Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi

Now if this one would have more lasting it would be my signature scent.
    It is well tailored mixing the mint with the citrus notes, a great great harmony but it doesnt last it dies very quickly and it is a shame.

09 October, 2005