Dulce de Leche
    by Demeter Fragrance Library

Average Rating:

Dulce de Leche information

Dulce de Leche is a unisex fragrance by Demeter Fragrance Library.

Reviews of Dulce de Leche

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

This reminds me of a product I used in Mexico and I believe that product was made with goats’ milk and sugar – I can’t remember its name. What I mostly remember about it was that it was decadently delicious and something like caramel… only much, much better. I used to gift each of my aunts and sisters with a jar of this and many of them told me to stop because it was just too destructive to their waistlines – it was too scrumptious to be resisted. This version doesn’t smell as good as the one I remember, but it appears to be in the same category, and close enough to bring up wonderful memories of licentiously pouring that sweet decadence over ice cream and using it as a dip for cookies. Demeter’s Dulce de Leche doesn’t measure up in olfactory pleasure; nor is its longevity enough, but it deserves a neutral for delving up those great gustatory memories.

22nd August, 2008