Average Rating:

Earthworm information

Earthworm is a unisex fragrance by Demeter Fragrance Library.

Reviews of Earthworm

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 4 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

kankri's avatar

It starts off extremely boozy, though that all evaporates very quickly.

I find this truly beautiful. It really feels like taking a deep breath in the middle of a damp, dark forest right after a soft rain. I can feel the silvery mist of fog around me and the echoing pitter patter of raindrops falling off branches onto the soft earth. Earthworm itself... the first thing I notice are tiny mushrooms growing among the wet, browned leaves, then the other elements open up and reveal themselves, one at a time. Even more leaves, resinous pine needles, and dark, rich, wet earth. I honestly wasn't expecting this to be so perfect, but Earthworm really is.

However, Earthworm does have some problems. It has very little projection. You'd have to be right up close to smell it at all. And my most major complaint; it doesn't last at all. 10-20 minutes after I put it on? It's completely gone. Unless you were dabbling it on constantly, this is impossible to wear.

I would still recommend this to anyone who finds this interesting. It is inexpensive, and very unique.

04 January, 2013

Roya k's avatar

This is beautiful,wet earth,very similar to CB wild hunt juts much cheaper.

08 July, 2012

morethanthree's avatar

This scent is one of my favourites, it is deep and warm, with a pleasant moist dirt and leaves smell, with somewhat of an incense smell to it. As offensive as one could imagine this scent to be, it has a very alluring smell to it, perfect for a crisp fall day, but I personally would rather wear it much more often than that.

02 April, 2008

Caltha's avatar

Sweden Sweden

This is supposed to smell like wet soil and rottening leaves and it does.

29 July, 2006