Eau de Cartier (2001)
    by Cartier

Eau de Cartier Fragrance Notes

Eau de Cartier information

A unisex fragrance from the Cartier house.

Shop for Eau de Cartier products online

$68.02*
    100ml EdT
    (*converted from GBP 40.66)
    $56.41*
    100ml EdT
    (*converted from GBP 33.72)

Reviews of Eau de Cartier

Showing 1 to 6 of 50 reviews.

reinhard5490's avatar
    reinhard5490
    Netherlands Netherlands

an simple scent

The old men who sell this stuff ask me what did I want? "something for daily routine. not offensive and would be able to perform anyday of the week, any season". he smiled and pull a big 200ml bottle of his Eau de Cartier. the solid looking bottle amazes me on the quality of how Cartier treat their bottles. - but the name 'Eau' turn me off. I imagine an ultralight fragrance that would banished entirely from my skin within 30 minutes.

one spray to the hand. open with spiced-citrus. nothing too special. skip. I try many other fragrance, get myself Declaration and Laliques, upon the time to pay, I notice something floral soapy... it comes from my hand that was sprayed by Eau de Cartier. to my amazement, I sniffed upon it once again, it so simple but beauty. not offensive in anyway, comforting and very versatile. I get that 200ml bottle

now this fragrance became my office scent, probably going to replace Versace Pour Homme place for the rest of my life. simple, unoffensive, office-appropriate, last a (really) long time with close to the skin sillage. but hey, do I need to use monstrous beast everyday? no! sometimes I want it comforting me, and Eau de Cartier did just that. perfect office fragrance

Eau de Cartier, simple name. simple scent. perfectly done

Pros: Perfect for Office
    Cons: Lack of Depth, Lack of Projection, Boring"

20th October, 2013

SirRaymond's avatar
    SirRaymond

Subtle Beauty

Elegant, subtle, and refined,

For an introspective frame of mind.

Close to the skin, it lingers on,

I'll re-apply before it's gone.

I wish that it would longer stay,

But "Less is More," the pundits say.

(And thus it is, this Cartier).

19 June, 2013

heo's avatar
    heo
    Norway Norway

the scent is very pleasant to the extend that it's my first time in my life i finished a 200ml bottle. The notes are very well balanced. The musk and amber base notes with a hint of bergamot makes Eau de Cartier a well mixed scent, specially for warm and hot days.

I got the concertee edition, but this one is way more better.

08 April, 2013

PerfumeCollector's avatar
    PerfumeCollector

I just gave away my bottle to a friend because I decided not to wear it any longer.
    Is not that I disilke this fragrance, but it will never win my heart, neither my wife's.
    A fresh, clean scent that would offend nobody, but on the other hand, I don't see how you can't get to love it either. In a word: bland.

27 March, 2013

Sly2scents's avatar
    Sly2scents

To me this smells like the barbershop. When the barber is just about to remove your cape they spray something similar to this scent. I think the projection and longevity could be better.

17 March, 2013

's avatar

Very subtle scent suitable for hot days. Smells classy and clean. It's unisex. My only complaint it's about the lasting power and projection, which are too weak.

29 October, 2012