Eau Fraîche (1997)

Eau Fraîche is a unisex fragrance by Caron. The scent was launched in 1997

Shop for Eau Fraîche products online

$63.01*
    100ml EdT
    (*converted from GBP 37.67)

Reviews of Eau Fraîche

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 1 Negative Reviews

jrntnlead's avatar

This is a very pleasant, easy to wear unisex fragrance. I own all three of the Les Eaux de Caron scents (Fraiche, Pure, and Forte), and like them all.

"Fraiche " is an effervescent, sharp, tangy lemon zest, -- yet is not even remotely similar to any of the cloying, dreaded lemon pledge scents. The fragrance is deepened with a dried apricot aroma, melded seamlessly with a light, mentholated cedar, with a touch of vetiver thrown in. It is fairly linear and has excellent lasting power.

The opening has some similarity to the taste of a decent sour lemon drop, and from start to finish "Fraiche" evokes several themes of Caron's l'Anarchiste (which, despite some reports to the contrary, is nothing remotely like Cool Water, which I dislike immensely).

15 December, 2009

bookbadger's avatar

An aromatic citrus with wood that sparkles without being overly sharp. A perfect daytime and 3-season fragrance.

08 March, 2009

ramin's avatar

This unisex cologne along with eau pure and eau forte complete a triangle. Each offers a different interpretation of freshness and lightness with eau forte being the strongest of the three. I love the fresh citrus smell of eau fresh and I highly recommend it. The only complaint is that it does not last long. But I would not mind reapplying it again and again.

30th January, 2005

Will's avatar

Citrus-y fresh yes!, but Eau Fraiche has that soapy quality that I loathe in fragrances. I thought it would be a fair substitute for Eau Forte (which I loved, but could not find), but I was terribly mistaken. Eau Fraiche has an insipid note that I could not determine, but wish not to encounter again.

05 January, 2003

Add your review of Eau Fraîche

Search for on eBay United States

Eau Fraiche Shower Gel 5.0 fl. oz. by Caron
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 9 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)