Eau Fresh (1993)

Year of Launch1993

HouseJacques Bogart
Parent CompanyBogart Group

About Eau Fresh

Eau Fresh is a masculine fragrance by Jacques Bogart. The scent was launched in 1993

Eau Fresh fragrance notes

Reviews of Eau Fresh

First 5 minutes are glorious green! It's like a green heaven. Lemon and lavender in front of a punchy refreshing herbal heart and a nice old school background (even a bit dirty).
After that, It loses strength and calms down to something as a "casual aromatic green". Safe, common, but there's some sort of plastic note, that bothers me.
Considering its drydown, an ok fragrance. Just keep in mind It's an early 90s scent, so It's different from nowadays aquatic "blue" fragrances and light/clean green "out of the shower" colognes.
05th June, 2018
For my chemistry, this takes far too long to mature. I really believe this was formulated for musky type men, which I am not. Smells better in humid climes too, I think. First spray is an overly synthetic lemon and pine smell, almost like floor cleaner. 20-30 minutes later it gets a warm woody undertone that I like. Alas an hour and thereafter, it turns back into the pine smell. To my nose, it shuts mostly every promising aspect out that I was hoping for. I was able to obtain different bottles and sizes to compare as well. At the 3-4 hours mark, it settles nicely and I FINALLY get the green/woody/clean smells that I wanted hours before. All over the board for me with this scent, and not in a good way. Disappointed and lesson learned.
31st October, 2015
Eau Fresh is perfectly named. Very green and refreshing scent. Mint, green notes ans some pine. Well blended. Love Bogart fragrances!
05th September, 2012 (last edited: 08th September, 2012)
Herbal and spicy green scent. Woodsy and grassy towards the end. Very refreshing.
18th December, 2009
I like doing my share of scent time-travel. This particular journey takes me to 1993 Eau Fresh and I am asking my self is this from the same Jacques Borgat-one man show? well it seems so; to understand my surprise read my one man show review. But this is simply amazing, mild and long lasting, truly complex not one of those linear fragrances supposedly filled with ingredients. eau fresh actually borrows its opening from sophisticated citrus scents like Eau Sauvage and Eau de Rochas Homme and what an opening which blends effortlessly with the florals that follow and the base is just so subtle and stays fresh. Great day time fragrance. Such a shame its only been reviewed twice.
27th November, 2008
"Eau Fresh” is a bit of misnomer these days, since this is a classic aromatic fougere rather than what currently passes for fresh scents. It has a brief but attractive citrus opening, followed by a spicy middle of woody coriander and brisk herbal-floral notes of lavender and rosemary. It quickly settles into a long-lived base of substantial moss and tangy patchouli. I think this is a good one in carefully-controlled doses. The dry-down is nice, in small doses it will give a pleasant soapy quality.
Update: The scent is citrusy and somewhat herbal with a touch of rosemary or mint. The dry-down is mossy with some patchouli. I regret that I don't find any pine notes here. It is a nice scent, not brilliant. In my opinion Pino Silvestre does a better job -- more herbs, less patchouli.
30th April, 2007 (last edited: 07th March, 2011)

Add your review of Eau Fresh

Eau Fresh de Jacques Bogart 3.3 fl.oz 100 ml Eau De Toilette Spray for Men

End Date: Sunday Oct-28-2018 10:58:54 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $80.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

EAU FRESH JACQUES BOGART FOR MEN 3.3 oz - 100 ml EDT SPRAY, LARGE !

End Date: Thursday Nov-1-2018 11:45:53 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $50.00

Eau Fresh by Jacques Bogart for Men 1.66 oz EDT Spray Brand New

End Date: Wednesday Nov-7-2018 21:30:34 PST
Buy It Now for only: $21.99

Member images of Eau Fresh

There are no member images of Eau Fresh yet. Why not be the first?