Eau Grise (1976)

Year of Launch1976
AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseComptoir Sud Pacifique

About Eau Grise

Eau Grise is a masculine fragrance by Comptoir Sud Pacifique. The scent was launched in 1976

Reviews of Eau Grise

Zizanie by Fragonard, meet a bit of civet. Bit of civet, meet Zizanie by Fragonard.

Dry, powdery, long-lasting stuff -- INSANELY similar (but also superior to) Fragonard's Zizanie. Pity this unisex CSP was discontinued. (I'll definitely be looking for more!)
24th October, 2007
OK, I'm a lady and I bought this on ebay for under $5 and did not know it was for men so lucky me I have a wonderful husband that will be able to wear this. The bottle I bought is very vintage, the label is nothing like the new one. The 2oz bottle is also very small compared to the new 1.6oz size.
I totally agree with scenteur7's review, this is a fab scent! I could not believe how sexy this is. The longer it's on the sexier it gets. Too bad CSP quit making this.
12th August, 2006
Ok - imagine Stetson cologne, now add some amber, ambergris, civet, and musk...you've got an idea as to what Grise is all about - trnaslates as Black Water...a bit ominous, but incredible sillage and longevity.
16th January, 2006

Add your review of Eau Grise

Shop for Eau Grise products online

Search Amazon for Eau Grise

Member images of Eau Grise

There are no member images of Eau Grise yet. Why not be the first?