Average Rating:

Eau Grise information

Eau Grise is a men's fragrance by Comptoir Sud Pacifique. The scent was launched in 1976

Reviews of Eau Grise

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

tvlampboy's avatar

Zizanie by Fragonard, meet a bit of civet. Bit of civet, meet Zizanie by Fragonard.

Dry, powdery, long-lasting stuff -- INSANELY similar (but also superior to) Fragonard's Zizanie. Pity this unisex CSP was discontinued. (I'll definitely be looking for more!)

24 October, 2007

beachbabealways's avatar

OK, I'm a lady and I bought this on ebay for under $5 and did not know it was for men so lucky me I have a wonderful husband that will be able to wear this. The bottle I bought is very vintage, the label is nothing like the new one. The 2oz bottle is also very small compared to the new 1.6oz size.
    I totally agree with scenteur7's review, this is a fab scent! I could not believe how sexy this is. The longer it's on the sexier it gets. Too bad CSP quit making this.

12 August, 2006

scenteur7's avatar

Ok - imagine Stetson cologne, now add some amber, ambergris, civet, and musk...you've got an idea as to what Grise is all about - trnaslates as Black Water...a bit ominous, but incredible sillage and longevity.

16 January, 2006