Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert Extreme (2000)
by Bulgari

Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert Extreme information

Year of Launch2000

HouseBulgari
PerfumerJean-Claude Ellena
Parent CompanyBulgari
Parent Company at launchFerragamo Group

About Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert Extreme

Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert Extreme is a shared / unisex perfume by Bulgari. The scent was launched in 2000 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jean-Claude Ellena

Reviews of Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert Extreme

I am not familiar with the original edition of The Vert, which seems quite appreciated. All I know is that this Extreme version smells... this close to a nightmare, for me. I get a really little “tea” note out of this, but it’s entirely drowned in an unbearably plastic and harsh blend with coriander and cardamom above all, something citrusy, something synthetically greenish and a bunch of really pungent spices. And just other stuff I can’t recognize. This smells at the same time complex and really simple, harmonically screechy and completely disgraceful on skin. More than “notes”, it’s just olfactive noise, a weird and rough spicy-sweet-green-tea mess. I can’t explain why, maybe is just a subjective issue, but this really makes me physically sick. Tremendously bold and linear, and as if wasn’t enough, also tragically persistent. A proper “scrubber” for me.

08th May, 2015
I really like Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert and thought the Extreme would be even better. Not so for me - I don't care for the extra added "honey" note. I recommend the "regular" version, a lovely coriander-citrus-tea blend.

09th September, 2012
On first application this is incredibly sharp, dry & very, very green; and I love it!

The coriander, bergamot & pepper are seriously strong, but only for the first few minutes. Then it calms down considerably into a very fresh aromatic, slightly woody & surprisingly quite masculine scent.

I really do not detect any kind of floral heart in this. For me it pretty much goes straight from the opening blast to a gentle woody green tea.

Although I'm a big fan of Bvlgari fragrances, for some reason I wasn't expecting to like this as much as I do! This is a really excellent fragrance; perfect for the coming Australian Summer!

18th April, 2011
Fabulous! First impression is of citrus and green tea, then a big blast of honey - reminds me of the Perlier honey range. EDP lasts all day, and stays true: green and sparkling with a warm background. It's just knocked Narcisse Noir off its pedestal as my favourite perfume.
16th May, 2009
I wanted to like it, but the tea note was just too extreme for me.
21st February, 2009
My favourite outdoor scent! I once wore this scent when hiking through the hills with two friends, and I still am remembering that wonderful day. I would find the floral components a tad too feminine when wearing this to the office, but all in all, a very inoffensive scent.

The extra kick that the Extreme version has, is well worth it, in my opinion. I do get decent longevity out of this one, but expect the musky basenotes to stay very close to the skin.

And oh, it doubles as a room perfume when I wipe the floor and spritz some on the cleaner.
05th December, 2008

Add your review of Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert Extreme

Shop for Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert Extreme products online

Shop for Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert Extreme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert Extreme

Member images of Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert Extreme

There are no member images of Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert Extreme yet. Why not be the first?