Endurance (2000)
    by Ted Baker

Average Rating:

Endurance Fragrance Notes

Endurance information

The fragrance is named after Ted Baker's range of suits called Endurance. The bottle is encased in a rather strange rubbery jacket. The fragrance notes include Ginger, Juniper and Sandalwood

Reviews of Endurance

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

BradW's avatar

I bought this one blind off e-bay based on
    other positive posts. I'm glad I took the chance!
    The ginger note is great in the one. This
    will probably stay in my top ten winter
    fragrance rotation for quite some time!

13 February, 2010

smelly..'s avatar

the ginger is fantastic and really allows this to stand out..very noticeable fragrance but i must be plagued..it doesnt last long on my skin..its even better than skinwear though and absolutely worth it.

21st March, 2006

Joshaugustt's avatar

I just tried this fragrance and I loved it! It's very similar to the other Ted Baker scent, Skinwear. They are both amazingly fresh and talk about a way to "wake up" in the morning. It's a hair sweeter than Skinwear, and I like the added lightness. But this, like Skinwear, is a very, masculine, fresh, and totally unique fragrance. People are just knocked out by it. Try it...it's not only different...it's great.

10th March, 2002