Erolfa (1992)

About Erolfa

Erolfa is a masculine fragrance by Creed. The scent was launched in 1992

Erolfa fragrance notes

Reviews of Erolfa

A nice spring / summer scent that has a strong "sea vibe" going with nice citrus undertones. I find it very pleasing and a winner as far as a strong scent that stays with you even on hot summer days. The dry down is more enjoyable for me (less of the salty vibe) but I do enjoy this a great deal. Try before you buy this may not be for everyone's nose or tastes. Enjoy!
15th June, 2016
Summer Breeze...

A beautiful fragrance from Creed. It evokes the scent of the Creed family holiday in the Mediterranean. Much like a few others in this house, this one is related to a personal story.

What I get from this is a very breezy, well composed fresh summer citrus with some interesting facets. It is not an aquatic per se, but it does have a "fresh" vibe which is coming from the melon I think.

A great citrus top which lasts well into the base, a slightly salty fresh vibe and resting on an ambergris base. There is a lot to like here. I guess when it comes to originality, there are a few fragrances which have a similar "summer" vibe. For me I do like this for what it does. I would recommend it to try. A really nice fragrance for sure.
06th May, 2016
I was so eager to get this for the summer but was highly disappointed with the longevity ..and projection ...it doesn't last more than 1 hr and this is ridiculous given that the price is obnoxious.
This was a blind buy before I read all the negative reviews in here on its longevity ..I wish I had read them before buying it .
anyways ...I will never recommend this as even though the smell is fantastic but if you cant detect it beyond 1 hr then whats the point ...please go for Sel de Marine -Heeley and others which will give better results and are fantastic smelling as well !
03rd April, 2016
bejahu Show all reviews
A salty, synthetic aquatic with the Millesime ambergris base that smells cheap and generic and doesn't last more than half an hour on my skin. There are so many superior aquatics on the market that smell better, last longer, and cost substantially less. At Creed's price point, this fragrance is a tremendous disappointment.
16th March, 2016
Very clean, summery scent. I really like how this smells, unfortunately, it doesn't last very long. I got a batch from 2012, so it has had time to settle in, and emulsify. Batch number C3112F01. Great top notes, and decent bottom notes. I like the simplicity of this fragrance a lot. A nice fragrance to wear on the golf course, or on a walk in the summer. Thumbs up.
02nd February, 2016
Oviatt Show all reviews
You walked into the party like you were walking onto a yacht....

This may not have been the first oceanic scent to come on to the market, but it was the first that I had ever smelled and when I first smelled it in 1992 it was unlike any other scent I had experienced. Since then there has been a tidal wave of aquatic and oceanic scents--some even better than Erolfa, but Erolfa paved the way. The house note of ambergris is used to perfection here--it evokes salty skin, warmed by the sun and cooled by the ocean breeze. One of the best offerings from this house, I have never understood why it is not more popular. You might be rushing through the summer heat to get to your office on time but you can smell like you are heading for your slip in the harbour at Antibes, not catching the crosstown bus.
23rd January, 2016

Add your review of Erolfa

Shop for Erolfa products online

Shop for Erolfa at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Erolfa

Member images of Erolfa

There are no member images of Erolfa yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Erolfa