Erolfa (1992)

About Erolfa

Erolfa is a masculine fragrance by Creed. The scent was launched in 1992

Erolfa fragrance notes

Reviews of Erolfa

I was expecting more from Erolfa than this unfortunately, it has lemony disinfectant kind of vibe going on that didn't give me any wow factor. Ahsame really as I was really hoping for something glorious like some of Creeds other offerings.
11th May, 2015
Everytime I sample a Creed fragrance I go through an internal debate as to if I would pay the cost of owning a bottle. While EROLFA is a nice scent, I don't like it enough to justify buying a bottle at Creed prices.

I have tried MI and EROLFA seems to be of the same general composition, just add a marine element, which is very faint and occasionally makes the composition seem sour. The melon or citrus top notes also seem flat or sour for a summer fragrance. It is a nice scent overall, but just not something that I would use often enough. I did get about double the longevity of MI, so I'd prefer EROLFA between the two.

Nothing terrible, but nothing better than neutral for me.
19th March, 2015 (last edited: 22nd April, 2015)
Creed Erolfa is one of those scents that if you want to really appreciate it, you should use it in high heat. when it's more than 40'C (above 100'F) out there and you just want to grab that disgusting sun and throw it to the garbage! I hate summer! xD

The opening of this fragrance is a very salty, watery and kind of green aroma mixed with some transparent and watery citruses. the citruses here are not up in front and you will not get a common tart or juicy fresh citruses out of this. the citrusy note does exist but a few steps back from that sea salt, watery and green kind of smell. some people may don't like this salty opening but dude, it's just magical and so refreshing in high heat.

After about half an our (less or more) that strong salty feeling goes in the background and scent gets slightly sweet. there are also some floral notes in the background and I can clearly feel them but they are not so strong to make scent flowery and feminine.

The base of this fragrance is a semi fresh, clean (kind of soapy) slightly sweet and at the same time salty and green smell that some woods give it just more oomph!
Projection is below average but longevity is OK. around 4-5 hours which is nice. it doesn't worth to buy it with Creed's boutique prices ($350 for 120ml?! are you kidding me?!) but if you could find it much cheaper in a discounter or something it's a nice catch. I like it.
07th March, 2015
I like it. My favorite Creed fragrance. Certainly has a salty opening followed by the typical Creed base. I like GIT, Silver Mountain as well. Himalaya not so much (though I like the concept). This one's my favorite.
03rd March, 2015
Like most Creeds, put it on light. Don't shower in it. I used to over apply this and it would overpower the daily aromas that I would normally enjoy. Once I got the correct application I woke up on an Island in the South Med. surrounded by the salt air evaporating in the very hot sun. Underneath you can just get whiffs of a citrus fruits growing some where close by.
It also gives you the feel of a freshly showered body. This has grown on me, and is in my top 5!
04th December, 2014
I originally preferred Millesime Imperial but have changed my mind and prefer this. The ozone is light and brings a feeling of being near the ocean. The fruit and ambergris add to it without overpowering. I think this is the best marine scent out of all the ones I've tried.

23rd November, 2014

Add your review of Erolfa

Shop for Erolfa products online

Shop for Erolfa at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Erolfa

Member images of Erolfa

There are no member images of Erolfa yet. Why not be the first?