Esencia Loewe (1988)

About Esencia Loewe

Esencia Loewe is a masculine fragrance by Loewe. The scent was launched in 1988

Reviews of Esencia Loewe

Just about a thumbs up.

I remember trying the original years ago when I used to go on holiday to Spain. It was a strong manly green fragrance in the same genre as the original Polo.

Received my sample and I must admit that it's not quite the same. It is similar but it's weaker and a bit watery.Still a good fragrance but not the great ones it used to be.
12th May, 2018
Thumbs up for Esencia by Loewe. A definite retro feel along the lines of the original Polo Green. I've worn Polo Green since 1983. The reformulation while enjoyable is not nearly as nice as the original was. Esencia brings elements that were in the original Polo Green to the forefront more than the Polo reformulation does. I don't have the expertise to say, but I'm feeling the oakmoss vibe of the old Polo more than I am the pine. But, the pine took time to materialize with Polo and was more in the middle notes. Escensia almost smells like it has some of the "fresh" notes that some of the fragrances that attempt to smell like rain, or clean skin use. I almost wonder if aldehydes have been used to highten the feel of freshness in this fragrance. It feels like it to me. Anyway...this is a nice one and I'm enjoying the nostalgia of it's vibe.
31st December, 2016
My first spray was overpowering of incense I thought maybe this is no good.
After a few more wearings I'm liking this one 2016 purchase.
Guess it's a green smell and enjoying the incense now.
28th December, 2016
Clean and green with a nice drydown, this one has that classic men's fragrance smell but without anything harsh or offensive. I prefer Polo Crest to this but if you're looking for a greener alternative, this should do the trick. Definitely preferred over the current reformulation of Polo Green.
20th November, 2016
Pure class in a bottle. It smells green, rich, sophisticated, and natural. Perhaps the best 'green' fragrance I have ever smelled. Perfect for office and bussiness meetings. More suited for men over 30.
03rd May, 2016
This reminds me of the smell of adult men from my childhood, in their Sunday best, but more shaving cream than aftershave. It doesn't quite match my style. Chanel made Platinum Egoiste to fill this slot in my rotation.
09th June, 2015

Add your review of Esencia Loewe

Shop for Esencia Loewe products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of Esencia Loewe