Face Ó Face Homme (1996)

Year of Launch1996

HouseFašonnable
Parent CompanyBogart Group

About Face Ó Face Homme

Face Ó Face Homme is a masculine fragrance by Fašonnable. The scent was launched in 1996

Face Ó Face Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Face Ó Face Homme

sasqwer Show all reviews
Czech Republic
I used to wear this as boy. The scent is softening, light with breeze of citrus. Not ultimately appealing. Fresh and safe.
21st June, 2011
I have this in the form of a sample card with both pour Homme and pour Femme attached. I don't wear the masculine scent myself, but I thought I would for this review. The notes listed on the card are:
Juniper
Lily of the Valley
Cedar wood
Sandalwood
Ambergris

It is described as a woody aromatic transparent fragrance and indeed it does transmit a sense of transparency. All I get of the top notes is the Juniper with a hint of pepper, but the woody dry down is soft and nice.
02nd July, 2010
Not as strong as many of the scents today - more like a cologne! Super fresh with a typical citrusy topnote, but with some refined undertones... Definitely nice, but a little to weak to last me the entire day... Used it for some time as a before bedtime fragrance...
09th December, 2006
Straightforward, no-nonsense style. Extremely classy minty-herbal cocktail, neroli oil and cooling cedar notes. Conservative marine scent.
21st March, 2006
Probably the most romantic and gentle fragrance I have had. Unfortunately, very hard (but maybe impossible) to find even in Italy.
13th December, 2004

Add your review of Face Ó Face Homme

Shop for Face Ó Face Homme products online

Search Amazon for Face Ó Face Homme

Member images of Face Ó Face Homme

There are no member images of Face Ó Face Homme yet. Why not be the first?