Fath Pour l'Homme (1998)

HouseJacques Fath
PerfumerOlivier Gillotin
Parent CompanyStar Fragrances International

About Fath Pour l'Homme

Fath Pour l'Homme is a masculine fragrance by Jacques Fath. The scent was launched in 1998 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Olivier Gillotin

Fath Pour l'Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Fath Pour l'Homme

I tried this from a selected list of safe blind buys.
Well my first shot I didnot enjoy at all. So I wore for a few more days and now I like it not to strong maybe a bit weak but some nice smells.
Seems to smell better sprayed on the neck area.
Something a bit different to the mix.
28th December, 2016
The scent is very nice. But it's very weak on my skin... becomes a skin scent within 30 minutes. It won't even stay on my clothes! Out of my 100+ fragrances it's the only cologne that won't even stay on my shirt for more than an hour. My bottle is either fake, or this is just garbage quality. Too bad because I really enjoy the masculine, classic scent for the 30 minutes it last.
29th November, 2016

Citrusy and floral… Of the florals, I get a powerful violet note that seriously stands out from the rest of them... too much violet for me. This might very well be a good fragrance for those who like violet notes, but I find Fath Pour L’Homme quite screechy and annoying – too much violet.
22nd August, 2016
Blast of powdery citrus first, which fades, and then, for me, improves. It's not unusual for me to dislike the citrus opening of scents and wait impatiently till they fade though. Then a sort of spicy, soapy rose, which is very, very pleasant. Then a gorgeous sweet, spicy warmth. You have to wait at least an hour before it comes into its own: creamy, smooth, sweet, soft, spicy. The nearest thing I tried recently to this was Givenchy Pi. In fact my partner had the same comment to make for both: I smell like cake. :). Sophisticated, elegant, masculine, warm, yes also very sexy.. Like a well groomed, smart, southern-European older gentleman with a glint in his eye. I say gentleman, but I reckon ladies could wear this too. Lovely as it is, just like Pi, I don't want to smell this on me, I want to smell it on someone else, only with Pi I'd cuddle them, with this I'd want to ravish them. Not for me, but it's gorgeous - I'd buy it for someone else.
Sillage moderate, longevity long! 8 hours at least. Value: crazy good value!
August 2015
05th August, 2015
Wow Fath Pour L`Homme is a very nice amber with spices. The dry down is very sweet and I can smell some patchouli. Very masculine and elegant. This is definitely a hidden gem and under the radar.
03rd October, 2014
Tony T Show all reviews
SOLID

VERY MUSKY AND PLEASANT. DECENT CITRUS OPENING WITH A 90'S TYPE DRYDOWN. NO LEATHER AS OTHER'S HAVE MENTIONED.LIGHT PATCHOULI ACCOMPANIED BY LIGHT WOODS. very enjoyable in the warm weather. not cloying at all. stays close to the skin after a few hours. a blind buy for me that I don't regret..

Pros: GREAT MUSKY VIBE
Cons: NOT A PROJECTION BEAST"

23rd July, 2013

Add your review of Fath Pour l'Homme

Shop for Fath Pour l'Homme products online

Shop for Fath Pour l'Homme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Fath Pour l'Homme

Member images of Fath Pour l'Homme

There are no member images of Fath Pour l'Homme yet. Why not be the first?