Fath Pour l'Homme (1998)

HouseJacques Fath
PerfumerOlivier Gillotin
Parent CompanyStar Fragrances International

About Fath Pour l'Homme

Fath Pour l'Homme is a masculine fragrance by Jacques Fath. The scent was launched in 1998 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Olivier Gillotin

Fath Pour l'Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Fath Pour l'Homme

The best cheapie ever... Enough said.
16th March, 2018
its very generic smelling.I get just a hint of pipe tobacco...and a little floral but so weak its pathetic. VERY VERY VERY LIGHT-i tried based on reviews but it was a lame scent and waste of time to try. Not even worth $5 to me.
04th August, 2017
As soon as I sprayed it on, I knew I had smelled this before, in fact, owned it. What it reminded me of was Keith Urban Phoenix, which I had owned and then sold shortly after. I described Phoenix as having something "vegetal" in the scent that turned me off. There's less of that here and more of the sweet, warming amber, but it's still what I think of when I smell Fath Pour l'Homme.

I'm actually very impressed with the projection. Even with a very light application, this thing just keeps pumping out the scent.
03rd March, 2017
Smells like a lighter projecting Bentley for Men Intense. Boozy, spicy, and undeniably masculine. In my view, smells dated. Some will like, for me a pass.
19th January, 2017
I tried this from a selected list of safe blind buys.
Well my first shot I didnot enjoy at all. So I wore for a few more days and now I like it not to strong maybe a bit weak but some nice smells.
Seems to smell better sprayed on the neck area.
Something a bit different to the mix.
28th December, 2016
The scent is very nice. But it's very weak on my skin... becomes a skin scent within 30 minutes. It won't even stay on my clothes! Out of my 100+ fragrances it's the only cologne that won't even stay on my shirt for more than an hour. My bottle is either fake, or this is just garbage quality. Too bad because I really enjoy the masculine, classic scent for the 30 minutes it last.
29th November, 2016

Add your review of Fath Pour l'Homme

Shop for Fath Pour l'Homme products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of Fath Pour l'Homme

There are no member images of Fath Pour l'Homme yet. Why not be the first?