Fath Pour l'Homme (1998)

HouseJacques Fath
PerfumerOlivier Gillotin
Parent CompanyStar Fragrances International

About Fath Pour l'Homme

Fath Pour l'Homme is a masculine fragrance by Jacques Fath. The scent was launched in 1998 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Olivier Gillotin

Fath Pour l'Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Fath Pour l'Homme

As soon as I sprayed it on, I knew I had smelled this before, in fact, owned it. What it reminded me of was Keith Urban Phoenix, which I had owned and then sold shortly after. I described Phoenix as having something "vegetal" in the scent that turned me off. There's less of that here and more of the sweet, warming amber, but it's still what I think of when I smell Fath Pour l'Homme.

I'm actually very impressed with the projection. Even with a very light application, this thing just keeps pumping out the scent.
03rd March, 2017
Smells like a lighter projecting Bentley for Men Intense. Boozy, spicy, and undeniably masculine. In my view, smells dated. Some will like, for me a pass.
19th January, 2017
I tried this from a selected list of safe blind buys.
Well my first shot I didnot enjoy at all. So I wore for a few more days and now I like it not to strong maybe a bit weak but some nice smells.
Seems to smell better sprayed on the neck area.
Something a bit different to the mix.
28th December, 2016
The scent is very nice. But it's very weak on my skin... becomes a skin scent within 30 minutes. It won't even stay on my clothes! Out of my 100+ fragrances it's the only cologne that won't even stay on my shirt for more than an hour. My bottle is either fake, or this is just garbage quality. Too bad because I really enjoy the masculine, classic scent for the 30 minutes it last.
29th November, 2016

Citrusy and floral… Of the florals, I get a powerful violet note that seriously stands out from the rest of them... too much violet for me. This might very well be a good fragrance for those who like violet notes, but I find Fath Pour L’Homme quite screechy and annoying – too much violet.
22nd August, 2016
Blast of powdery citrus first, which fades, and then, for me, improves. It's not unusual for me to dislike the citrus opening of scents and wait impatiently till they fade though. Then a sort of spicy, soapy rose, which is very, very pleasant. Then a gorgeous sweet, spicy warmth. You have to wait at least an hour before it comes into its own: creamy, smooth, sweet, soft, spicy. The nearest thing I tried recently to this was Givenchy Pi. In fact my partner had the same comment to make for both: I smell like cake. :). Sophisticated, elegant, masculine, warm, yes also very sexy.. Like a well groomed, smart, southern-European older gentleman with a glint in his eye. I say gentleman, but I reckon ladies could wear this too. Lovely as it is, just like Pi, I don't want to smell this on me, I want to smell it on someone else, only with Pi I'd cuddle them, with this I'd want to ravish them. Not for me, but it's gorgeous - I'd buy it for someone else.
Sillage moderate, longevity long! 8 hours at least. Value: crazy good value!
August 2015
05th August, 2015

Add your review of Fath Pour l'Homme

Shop for Fath Pour l'Homme products online

Shop for Fath Pour l'Homme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Fath Pour l'Homme

Member images of Fath Pour l'Homme

There are no member images of Fath Pour l'Homme yet. Why not be the first?