Fath Pour l'Homme (1998)

HouseJacques Fath
PerfumerOlivier Gillotin
Parent CompanyStar Fragrances International

About Fath Pour l'Homme

Fath Pour l'Homme is a masculine fragrance by Jacques Fath. The scent was launched in 1998 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Olivier Gillotin

Fath Pour l'Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Fath Pour l'Homme

Citrusy and floral… Of the florals, I get a powerful violet note that seriously stands out from the rest of them... too much violet for me. This might very well be a good fragrance for those who like violet notes, but I find Fath Pour L’Homme quite screechy and annoying – too much violet.
22nd August, 2016
Blast of powdery citrus first, which fades, and then, for me, improves. It's not unusual for me to dislike the citrus opening of scents and wait impatiently till they fade though. Then a sort of spicy, soapy rose, which is very, very pleasant. Then a gorgeous sweet, spicy warmth. You have to wait at least an hour before it comes into its own: creamy, smooth, sweet, soft, spicy. The nearest thing I tried recently to this was Givenchy Pi. In fact my partner had the same comment to make for both: I smell like cake. :). Sophisticated, elegant, masculine, warm, yes also very sexy.. Like a well groomed, smart, southern-European older gentleman with a glint in his eye. I say gentleman, but I reckon ladies could wear this too. Lovely as it is, just like Pi, I don't want to smell this on me, I want to smell it on someone else, only with Pi I'd cuddle them, with this I'd want to ravish them. Not for me, but it's gorgeous - I'd buy it for someone else.
Sillage moderate, longevity long! 8 hours at least. Value: crazy good value!
August 2015
05th August, 2015
Wow Fath Pour L`Homme is a very nice amber with spices. The dry down is very sweet and I can smell some patchouli. Very masculine and elegant. This is definitely a hidden gem and under the radar.
03rd October, 2014
Tony T Show all reviews

VERY MUSKY AND PLEASANT. DECENT CITRUS OPENING WITH A 90'S TYPE DRYDOWN. NO LEATHER AS OTHER'S HAVE MENTIONED.LIGHT PATCHOULI ACCOMPANIED BY LIGHT WOODS. very enjoyable in the warm weather. not cloying at all. stays close to the skin after a few hours. a blind buy for me that I don't regret..

23rd July, 2013
Complex mix according to manufacturer's note:

Top: Coriander, Sage, Juniper, Watermelon (watermelon?????), Grapefruit, Lemon
Middle: Geranium, Jasmine, Myrrh
Base: Musk, Tobacco, Vanilla, Patchouli, Sandalwood

My overall impression is that of a dark leather, very subtle, understated.

It's not great - there are better leathers out there - but I do not find it to be in any way offensive. A decent leather scent.
15th November, 2012
shamu1 Show all reviews
This smells almost exactly like Obsession For Men, only better balanced and less spicy. I don't find this "old school" smelling whatsoever, just sweet and boring. This is vanilla hell.

I don't like this fragrance one bit. Its sweetness is nauseating. If it weren't for the fact that it's very well constructed, I'd give Fath Pour L'Homme a thumbs down. Therefore, consider this a neutral with reservation from me.

11th May, 2012

Add your review of Fath Pour l'Homme

Shop for Fath Pour l'Homme products online

Shop for Fath Pour l'Homme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Fath Pour l'Homme

Member images of Fath Pour l'Homme

There are no member images of Fath Pour l'Homme yet. Why not be the first?