Fendi Uomo (1988)

About Fendi Uomo

Fendi Uomo is a masculine fragrance by Fendi. The scent was launched in 1988

Fendi Uomo fragrance notes

Reviews of Fendi Uomo

A thumbs up given mostly out of respect versus any serious intention to wear my bottle of Fendi Uomo anytime soon!

As a teen growing up in the 80's, Fendi Uomo stood out as one of the most interesting men's colognes on the department store tester counters. The bold bottle design was like a trumpet call, prompting me to set aside any shyness and just revel in the powerhouse potion within! Every time I would spritz this cologne on my hands, I would feel like a million bucks! Even in my youth, I knew that Fendi Uomo was too loud versus, say, my then go-to oriental scent Obsession. Fendi Uomo felt more like a curiousity fragrance meant to draw attention like an electromagnet...more so than I was comfortable doing.

And here I am, close to thirty years since experiencing a cologne which has long since been discontinued and totally absent from fragrance counters today. I tip my hat off to what was a credible contender in the crowded men's powerhouse scent field. Beholding its bold manly woody-fresh-spicy character now is like taking a trip in H.G. Well's Time Machine to the heart of one of the most gaudy, hedonistic years of my life.

A great period piece exhibit of a time so full of energy and self-expression, Fendi Uomo would be worn by me to relive the days when men's fougere's were like lions roaring around in the latest party scenes, of which I was still too young to experience. I like others bemoan the demise of the Fendi label as matter of principle, a handsome label representing men and women in those wild times. It's all over but the shouting of Fendi's relics.
25th August, 2018
I don't understand it. How can Fahrenheit still be around and not Fendi Uomo. I wore Fendi Uomo on a daily basis. The few bottles I have left I use very sparingly, I suppose for old time's sake. What a pity Fendi discontinued this, as well as Fendi for Women, which was a beautiful rose/amber fragrance. I couldn't be that they didn't sell well, because I know MANY people who think it was a big mistake to discontinue those namesake fragrances and are hoping that the marketing people at Fendi comes to their senses and bring back these beautiful classics!
22nd February, 2018
Stardate 20180105:

Old style Italian. Unfortunately it has more cumin that I like. Reminds me of Declaration but this is better made.
Pass for me
06th January, 2018
A nice barbershop frag which is a vast improvement over the other Fendi offerings that I've smelled. Lavender and leather, carnation and musk. This balances clean and animalic leather with more clean than animalic. Dry-down to leather and lavender, this fragrance is not wildly unique, but a good example of the style. Why they would discontinue this and keep producing Fendi pour Homme Acqua is beyond my understanding.
27th July, 2017
Obviously MASCULINE.It smells interesting at the bigining when you first spray but not for all.FENDI UOMO a true CLASSIC.it is definitely HEAVY but i would't say it is unique.

When you wearning this cologne people will think you have a particular style.Nice and warm.the base notes is woody and a little remembered GUCCI PH for me.

Not for every day.perfect for cold winter nights definitely special occasions.it makes you feel warm.Sillage and longevity are very Good.Anyway i recommend to test before buying.

7.5/10
12th April, 2015
An old school smoker .Has a slight hint of JHL.Had to find.
31st January, 2015

Add your review of Fendi Uomo

Shop for Fendi Uomo products online

Fendi Uomo Men's AfterShave Splash 50 ml

$68.00 (0 Bids)
End Date: Friday Jan-18-2019 18:23:48 PST
Bid now | Add to watch list

Vintage Fendi Uomo Men Cologne 0.17 fl.oz / 5 ml Eau De Toilette Miniature / 2 p

End Date: Saturday Jan-19-2019 14:08:12 PST

Vintage*FENDI UOMO* By Parfums Fendi 2~Sample Vials Eau De Toilette Splash 1 ml

End Date: Sunday Jan-20-2019 0:55:33 PST
Buy It Now for only: $8.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

VINTAGE FENDI ORIGINAL UOMO EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY, SOAP, AND AFTER SHAVE !!!

End Date: Sunday Jan-20-2019 5:39:24 PST
Buy It Now for only: $124.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

THEOREMA UOMO BY FENDI EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY 100 ML/3.4 FL.OZ. (T)

End Date: Monday Jan-21-2019 5:58:29 PST
Buy It Now for only: $89.50
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

VINTAGE FENDI UOMO FOR MEN 5.3 OZ SOAP - NEW SEALED (A46)

End Date: Monday Jan-21-2019 11:31:18 PST

FENDI UOMO EDT 0.17 FL. OZ. 5 ML FOR MEN MINIATURE

End Date: Monday Jan-21-2019 20:38:17 PST
Buy It Now for only: $14.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

FENDI UOMO 1.7FL.OZ BATH & SHOWER GEL+ANTIPERSPIRANT DEO SPRAY.

End Date: Tuesday Jan-22-2019 7:32:21 PST
Buy It Now for only: $32.00

Member images of Fendi Uomo

There are no member images of Fendi Uomo yet. Why not be the first?