Scuderia Ferrari Black (1999)
by Ferrari

Scuderia Ferrari Black information

Year of Launch1999

HouseFerrari
Parent CompanyInvestindustrial > Morris
Parent Company at launchSatinine

About Scuderia Ferrari Black

Scuderia Ferrari Black is a masculine fragrance by Ferrari. The scent was launched in 1999

Scuderia Ferrari Black fragrance notes

Reviews of Scuderia Ferrari Black

I liked this one during the opening notes, very clean and fresh. Then it settled down into a soft powder smell. Reminded me of a weaker version of Armani Code.
11th December, 2015
Salutation.

If i have to use two words to describe it,it will be ROMANTIC and Lovely.Yes feeling loved whenever i wore this fragrance and i get all the compliments.i really love it.

Top notes is very pleasant and sweet.bergamot and lime really make it a fresh in top notes.so many people love this fragrance specially girls!

Perfect for intimate occasion full of dream and romance in autumn evenings and i recommend it for a modern man.The longevity is good on my skin.

01st June, 2015
As others have mentioned, this fragrance smells very synthetic. Whether it is Ferrari Black's fault or not, it did not mix well with my body chemistry, leaving a strange 'baby powder' scent looming amid the chemical tones. (I know, weird.) I can't recommend this cologne to anyone.
25th March, 2015
Clearly inspired by Boss Bottled, Ferrari Black is a good scent, but smells too synthetic to my nose.
The apple note is very loud and also the other notes are sharp and that turns my stomach sometimes.
Sillage, lasting power and projection are high.
16th March, 2013
great, cheap fragrance. smelled boss bottled and its definitely similar with the apple note.

people that say "this and that smells cheap", I just don't get it. I think a lot of it is just placebo effect. I mean, imagine if neither fragrances are marked, AND you don't know that one is more expensive than the other, can you really smell one and say "oh yea, if someone put a price tag on both of them, this would be the more expensive". I doubt it.

bottom line, I think this is a fine fragrance, projection and longevitiy is a little spotty, though. but the scent is great. inoffensive, and SUPER versatile IMO.
03rd March, 2013
Great stuff. Simialr to Boss Bottled for sure. Almost identical. But more linear,cleaner, and cooler (temperature wise, not socially ;) ) It's good for summer when Boss Bottled seems a bit too warm. Very wearable in almost any occasion I can think of. A shape-shifter - could be dressed up or down, and used by young or old. I could picture this fitting really well on someone who's just walking around in summer clothing at the beach as well as someone attending a wedding, or on a date - just about anything. Great scent! The MOST versatile I've ever come across. 10/10, and I'm not just saying so!
17th October, 2012

Add your review of Scuderia Ferrari Black

Shop for Scuderia Ferrari Black products online

Shop for Scuderia Ferrari Black at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Scuderia Ferrari Black

Member images of Scuderia Ferrari Black

There are no member images of Scuderia Ferrari Black yet. Why not be the first?