Fig Leaf (1996)

Fig Leaf information

Year of Launch1996

HouseDemeter Fragrance Library

About Fig Leaf

Fig Leaf is a shared / unisex perfume by Demeter Fragrance Library. The scent was launched in 1996

Reviews of Fig Leaf

This is one of the better fragrances from Demeter. Although it smells like figs, it seems much more complex than just that.

Fig Leaf is a wonderful, juicy and somewhat fresh scent with a beautiful feminine vibe. In my first year of living away from home, I lived in an old house with a fig tree out the back. I have beautiful memories of lying out on the back porch in Summer feasting on figs.

The minute I smelt this fragrance, it took me back to those happier times. Fig Leaf has an interesting tang to it throughout, however closer to the drydown the scent becomes a little powdery and milky.

Unfortunately the scent doesn't last long. Even on clothes it didn't want to hold.
09th April, 2012
Perfectly acceptable fragrance from demeter. This is a "pick me up cologne" as are most of demeters collection so dont expect it to last long on the skin. I purchased the cologne, shower gel and body lotion as a gift set and both my boyfriend and I use them and I must say the smell of the shower gel really radiates out if the shower room and floats all about the house , it smells of a dewy leaf and also holidays in the med, I would heartily recommed this but layer the fragrance with the body lotion and shower gel if you want it to really last and turn heads.
23rd January, 2009
Not bad… as good as some of the designer attempts at a fig fragrance. It’s not very complex, but Demeter’s seldom are. Demeter fig leaf smells like fig leaf. It doesn’t last long, but it lasts longer on clothes than it does on skin. To tell the truth, I’m not excited…
07th October, 2008
Like all the Demeter fragrances, this is very short-lived. It's not a very involved fig leaf - Diptyque's Philosykos is much more evocative - and there's a very strong note of coconut. It's still fun, and it's inexpensive - nice for summer on the patio with a cocktail.
14th January, 2006
Sweet and slightly artificial as American scents can sometimes be, this is not a bad pure fig leaf scent at the price - it cannot compete with the more sophisticated versions out there, though. Choose Diptyque or Jo Malone for the real thing.
10th October, 2005

Add your review of Fig Leaf

Shop for Fig Leaf products online

Shop for Fig Leaf at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Fig Leaf

Member images of Fig Leaf

There are no member images of Fig Leaf yet. Why not be the first?