Fleurs de Chocolat Mikado (1998)
by Fresh

Fleurs de Chocolat Mikado information

Year of Launch1998

Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton
Parent Company at launchFresh

About Fleurs de Chocolat Mikado

Fleurs de Chocolat Mikado is a shared / unisex perfume by Fresh. The scent was launched in 1998

Fleurs de Chocolat Mikado fragrance notes

Reviews of Fleurs de Chocolat Mikado

When I grab something in a hurry my impulse is Mikado. The truth is I love it. Chocolate dressed in Mme. Gres. The leafy herbs suck all the sweet out of notes that might otherwise be juvenile. Audrey Hepburn's chocolate.
29th August, 2008

Fleurs de Chocolat Mikado begins fresh — I guess the mint makes it so, but the mint and vanilla are so temporary … I have to say that at least the mint and vanilla last long enough to show a cursory respect to the company’s name. The chocolate moves in on the fresh bergamot, vanilla, and mint immediately, and it isn’t long before the chocolate is dominant. And what a chocolate this is! This is the chocolate of my dreams — dark chocolate, deliciously bitter chocolate, not the waxy, wimpy, sweet, milk chocolate. Instead of being cloying, the chocolate in Mikado is absolutely tempting, utterly luscious. I don’t get any tea, but tea never did go with chocolate, anyway. Assisted a bit by the pomegranate and amber, the chocolate still is in almost complete charge of the accord … Chocolate in its primal glory.

And that’s pretty much it … it lasts and lasts, giving a linear identity and an acceptable longevity to this fabulous chocolate note. Just as I always choose the rich dark chocolate over the milk chocolate variety in my deserts, I would choose this one over the over other chocolate fragrances I’ve encountered, if I were a person who enjoys smelling like chocolate, which I could very well become because of this scent. (Edit of 20 November 2007 review)

20th November, 2007 (last edited: 16th June, 2009)

Add your review of Fleurs de Chocolat Mikado

Shop for Fleurs de Chocolat Mikado products online

Search Amazon for Fleurs de Chocolat Mikado

Member images of Fleurs de Chocolat Mikado

There are no member images of Fleurs de Chocolat Mikado yet. Why not be the first?