Fluid Man (2000)

About Fluid Man

Fluid Man is a masculine fragrance by Iceberg. The scent was launched in 2000

Fluid Man fragrance notes

Reviews of Fluid Man

at first I was truly amazed! it literaly smelled like cold sea water, and I said "at long last! a very natural smelling fragance!" as time went by, it smelled a bit cheap. IN my body it stayed for a looooooooooooong time and easily got into my nose saturatin it.
when I got it I was very happy, in time terribly disapointed, for me it was an expensive desilution.
29th March, 2013
Give this one a chance , yes it's cheap but not bad at all . I used it when I was younger and it is just perfect for ages around 20
03rd September, 2009
Smells cheap, very overpowering. I have had dollar store frags that were better than this.
28th July, 2009
AT first it smelled woody and spicy, like a watery Delcaration but turns into a watery Guerlain Vetiver rather quickly. Keyword here is watery. Meaning light and diluted. It's very nice but not long lasting. The bottle blinds you when the light reflects off its mirrored chassis.
03rd August, 2008
At first mist I thought this would be amazing, it was sweet and woodsy, sage with a little spice.. but as i smell it i start to get nauscious. I've experiemented with putting on VERY small amounts and that's worked a little better. If you just barely mist yourself maybe it won't be so overwhelming.

Overall I'm not too impressed, the bottle is amazing, but the scent is kinda cheap smelling i think.
06th July, 2008
Ruslan must have got a bad bottle because this stuff lasts toooooo long and taps out verrrrrrrry powdery
12th November, 2004

Add your review of Fluid Man

Shop for Fluid Man products online

Search Amazon for Fluid Man

Member images of Fluid Man

There are no member images of Fluid Man yet. Why not be the first?