French Connection Bathroom (1998)
by French Connection

French Connection Bathroom information

Year of Launch1998
AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseFrench Connection
Parent CompanyAlliance Boots > Boots

About French Connection Bathroom

French Connection Bathroom is a shared / unisex perfume by French Connection. The scent was launched in 1998

Reviews of French Connection Bathroom

Cheap and cheerful; a sprightly combination of just a few notes: grapefruit, jasmine and vetiver. Those familiar with her style of simple, easy-to-read fragrances wouldn't be too shocked to learn that this scent was actually created by Jo Malone. To my nose, this is a much nicer scent than either her very own Grapefruit or Vetiver Colognes and vastly less expensive.
08th April, 2013
I absolutely love this scent. Would love to know what's in it so I could find something similar. I still have some left and wear it on special occasions. Amused that the other reviewer said it smelt of cheap gin! It was, to me, quite citrussy, light but not too sweet. Hmmm.
03rd December, 2012
It doesn't surprise me that this is discontinued. Pretty much, this fragrance smelled like cheap gin mixed with country-time lemonade. I wore it at the beach in high school; none of the lifeguards wanted to make out with me.
02nd March, 2006

Add your review of French Connection Bathroom

Shop for French Connection Bathroom products online

Search Amazon for French Connection Bathroom

Member images of French Connection Bathroom

There are no member images of French Connection Bathroom yet. Why not be the first?