French Connection Bathroom (1998)
    by French Connection

• Launched: 1998
    • Type: Shared / Unisex / Unspecified
    • Availability: Discontinued
    • Perfumer: Unknown - Let us know
    • Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating:

French Connection Bathroom information

French Connection Bathroom is a unisex fragrance by French Connection. The scent was launched in 1998

Reviews of French Connection Bathroom

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 2 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 1 Negative Reviews

roman's avatar

Cheap and cheerful; a sprightly combination of just a few notes: grapefruit, jasmine and vetiver. Those familiar with her style of simple, easy-to-read fragrances wouldn't be too shocked to learn that this scent was actually created by Jo Malone. To my nose, this is a much nicer scent than either her very own Grapefruit or Vetiver Colognes and vastly less expensive.

08th April, 2013

Lynnsta's avatar

I absolutely love this scent. Would love to know what's in it so I could find something similar. I still have some left and wear it on special occasions. Amused that the other reviewer said it smelt of cheap gin! It was, to me, quite citrussy, light but not too sweet. Hmmm.

03rd December, 2012

SadieShade's avatar

It doesn't surprise me that this is discontinued. Pretty much, this fragrance smelled like cheap gin mixed with country-time lemonade. I wore it at the beach in high school; none of the lifeguards wanted to make out with me.

02nd March, 2006

Add your review of French Connection Bathroom

Search for on eBay United States

French Connection Bathroom 3.8 Oz Perfume Eau de Toilette 115 ML Spray EDT USED
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 21 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)