GFF Uomo (1997)

HouseGianfranco Ferré
Parent CompanyICR > ITF Cosmetics
Parent Company at launchDiana de Silva

About GFF Uomo

GFF Uomo is a masculine fragrance by Gianfranco Ferré. The scent was launched in 1997

Reviews of GFF Uomo

A dusty rose mingled with lily of the valley, vetiver, carnation and herbs with solid staying power; initially it might feel a bit dissonant but after a few wearings I have fallen in love with it.

Gorgeous classy retro italian bottle that you will also fall in love with.

The overall feel is masculine from the 90`s very much to my liking.

07th April, 2014
A harsh rose chypre that settles into a decent floral vetiver and sandalwood drydown. The rose is especially strong throughout and reminds me of the current Z Zegna Extreme.
27th October, 2009
I am still suprised that ferre launched this scent!
04th August, 2008
This is a somewhat puzzling chypre scent. I'd bought the women's one for my ladyfriend and the men's one for me. At first we thought we'd mixed up the two bottles, as the men's one started off smelling like a woman's one, and vice versa. But after about 20 minutes, the men's one started smelling more masculine, and the women's more feminine.

It has great lasting power and put a most pleasant, lively aura around me all day long.

Certainly worth checking out if you are after something rich, a bit different, and on the more masculine side of unisex. But one really has to wear it to appreciate it, as a wrist test doesn't do it justice.
Renato

24th October, 2006
What a disappointment. Very hard to describe, as all the notes seemed to blend together, but this had a very strong "perfumey" presence. Reminded me of an old bottle of suntan lotion with a strange metallic edge. Nothing really stuck out, but I imagine there were some white floral notes set against some woody notes and a little musk. Very strong with very little character, I can see why this was so hard to find! So let me wrap this up. Trust me on this one. If you were looking for it, stop looking and forget about it. Nothing redeeming about this one.
24th January, 2006

Add your review of GFF Uomo

Shop for GFF Uomo products online

Search Amazon for GFF Uomo

Member images of GFF Uomo

There are no member images of GFF Uomo yet. Why not be the first?