Giorgio for Men (1984)

SupplierPFW Paris
Parent CompanyElizabeth Arden Inc
Parent Company at launchGiorgio Beverly Hills

About Giorgio for Men

Was discontinued for several years but relaunched by new GBH owners, Elizabeth Arden.

Giorgio for Men fragrance notes

Reviews of Giorgio for Men

Love the fragrance! While I was posting under the name "20scents" ten years ago on Basenotes. I had actually plunked down $100 on a bottle of Giorgio Men off of eBay. It just happened to be rare back then, maybe? Then recently, I saw a bottle of this great cologne at a local Ross for ... $14.99?!?! My how times have changed....
03rd April, 2015
I don't read this as a macho powerhouse suicide bomb at all. I find it really rather genteel, and polite.

A modest patchouli heart note (little of the top and bottom) supported by tagetes, orris, tonka, and benzoin. The patchouli fades in an hour or so, leaving a very pleasing musk(ambrette? )/coumarin accord which stays for several hours after the other guests have left, but is not rude about them after they've gone.
29th January, 2015
I love this fragrance it's and lasting. I got it as a blind purchase. Really happy. I don't really find it so similar to G. Gentleman at least in the begining, feeling more floral notes like carnation. Aswell some powdery. The bottle design is really classy. No dated for me. Overall, great purchase.
13th January, 2015
Lovely green powerhouse. Heavy, a bit on the synthetic side so don't over apply.
12th January, 2015

This stuff hits you like a shotgun blast of soap powder and patchouli coming out of the bottle! The dry-down doesn't take long and what remains is a powdery clean scent with just a hint of cinnamon and spice. I love it and love the fact that it is more than affordable for anyone who wants a classy cologne. 80's powerhouse!
30th December, 2014
I'm not affraid of 80s powerhouses, but this fragrance is scary... Hell, a blast of odd notes, probably floral ones, that didn't remind me of anything and made me almost choke! I'm trying hard to understand so many positive reviews. These initial notes are in the same vein of those found in zino's aperture, but louder, really louder. After this shocking accord, I thought It could get better and smooth a bit. I was terribly wrong: It gets worse when a thick sweet and dark accord blooms. I notice a lot of honey and It combined with other sweet notes is really annoying. Patchouli comes to make it more masculine and at this moment I notice why some say It's similar to Givenchy Gentleman, but really?! GG is light-years ahead this odd bomb and is nothing like it.
02nd November, 2014

Add your review of Giorgio for Men

Shop for Giorgio for Men products online

Shop for Giorgio for Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Giorgio for Men

Member images of Giorgio for Men

There are no member images of Giorgio for Men yet. Why not be the first?