Gravity (1992)

Gravity is a masculine fragrance by Coty. The scent was launched in 1992

Gravity fragrance notes

Reviews of Gravity

Swanky Show all reviews
Yes, Gravity is made by the econobrand Coty. Yes, it is a drugstore fragrance with the attendant low price. No, it's not natural or niche.

But, Gravity is pretty damned unique. It's a bit like Captain by Molyneux and a tad like Horizon (although the latter fragrance post-dates Gravity). It doesn't have the usual wispy aquatic character one might anticipate in a blue-hued bottle. In warm weather this can pack some oomph - go easy on the trigger when temperatures climb.

The touch of lime in this puts in on another plane from the usual cheapies.
12th April, 2016
To be accurate I don't think Coty makes Gravity cologne anymore.You can still find it just in the 1oz. spray bottle size commonly.I'm going to call Gravity a leather fragrance that was inspired by sport scents and the young (at the time)aquatics inspiration caused by Cool Water that everyone just had to imitate-Nautica Classic,Navy,Aqua Quorum,Polo Sport.Gravity is very sharp and bright altogether.What really rounds it off and makes it hard to wear is that metallic character to the leather and the white pepper.The white pepper is coarse and you feel like someone ground it up and shoved it in your nasal cavities...really harsh.I wore a few 1.7oz bottles worth of Gravity in my teens because it was very affordable compared to Cool Water back then.Some guys might find Gravity to be invigorating but it would be better served as a smelling salt.
16th February, 2015 (last edited: 31st January, 2016)
bFlay Show all reviews
GRAVITY is a horrid synthetic fragrance not worth it's discount price. Positively reeks of lime kool-aid...very overpowering and artificial. Further wearing/smelling yields an astringent cleaning fluid smell somewhat like the epoxy and enamel paint mix from model car kits. No discernable leather notes...maybe tanning acids? Really unpleasant all around! Longevity? Mercifully short!
06th June, 2014
Puke Award Winner

Obviously someone's still buying this, because its still being sold. Yuk. Excuse me while I run to the nearest toilet...

03rd August, 2013
BriGuy Show all reviews
Super synthetic. Super cheap. Decent scent, but nothing I'd buy. I got a bottle as a gift in High School - never expected it to turn heads, but it made me feel better when I wore it.
08th October, 2012
I have know several men who wear this, it is my prefered fragrance on men. It does last a long time, I smell it everytime I pull my seat belt out and my husband has not driven my car in months. After surveying 26 other women my the office, family and friends, they all agree that Gravity may not be very expensive but this fragrance on our men will get our motors running.
29th May, 2012

Add your review of Gravity

Shop for Gravity products online

Shop for Gravity at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Gravity

Member images of Gravity

There are no member images of Gravity yet. Why not be the first?