Gravity (1992)
    by Coty

Gravity Fragrance Notes

Shop for Gravity products online

Reviews of Gravity

Showing 1 to 6 of 23 reviews.

knightowl's avatar
    knightowl

Puke Award Winner

Obviously someone's still buying this, because its still being sold. Yuk. Excuse me while I run to the nearest toilet...

03 August, 2013

BriGuy's avatar
    BriGuy

Super synthetic. Super cheap. Decent scent, but nothing I'd buy. I got a bottle as a gift in High School - never expected it to turn heads, but it made me feel better when I wore it.

08 October, 2012

Maridee's avatar
    Maridee

I have know several men who wear this, it is my prefered fragrance on men. It does last a long time, I smell it everytime I pull my seat belt out and my husband has not driven my car in months. After surveying 26 other women my the office, family and friends, they all agree that Gravity may not be very expensive but this fragrance on our men will get our motors running.

29 May, 2012

Capone's avatar
    Capone

this is the worst possible fragrance i had the dishonor to experience

synthetic sharp lavender, strong pepper and a weird almost femnine smell make this fragrance smell cheap and disgusting, and it is from a cheaper lower grade scent house where the products tend to be short lasting and "chemical" smelling

not recommended at all

22 February, 2012

DutchSchwag's avatar
    DutchSchwag
    Netherlands Netherlands

Packaged in a futuristic space-age fantasy retro early 1960's bottle that invokes images of spaceships and moon landings, Gravity insinuates daring and exploration in its name and handsome design. Unfortunately the innovative marketing design cannot completely mask a mission that should have been aborted long before lift-off.
    Gravity fails on all accounts to tread new ground or enhance the baser, more natural scents of man. What is does offer is novelty. Tasteless and off-putting as it may be, it's still an inventive combination of notes seldom seen combined. Maybe for good reason. Few fragrance houses would feel confident enough to release this bomb and even fewer to keep it circulating well into the twenty-first century.

Gravity's opening is a spiced, leathery, pepper-clove synthetic mess that seems to blend incongruent and contrasting notes that only succeed in amplifying its synthetic core.
    The leather base, so heavily synthetic as to invoke images of Bruce Jenner's mug, cripples the opening from the first moments and only seems to recede after an extended opening stretch of harshness that can go as long as twenty minutes.
    When the leather base finally does step to the side, the pepper top reasserts itself over the middle notes and drowns out the hint of lime and citrus. The pepper notes create temporary relief from the synthetic leather note that seems extremely out of line from the rest of the note pyramid.
    This is not good, this is not even mediocre, this is somewhat uninspired, if not cloying and amateur in lack of attention paid to detail with the blending notes. The leather basenote is worth experiencing just for the sheer morbidity. An incredibly uninspiring if not completely repulsive scent for the world to be introduced to. All leading to an incredibly unremarkable but more bearable dry-down that saves the scent from completely disappointing.
    Better bought for the bottle design more than anything else, that is the true force drawing anyone to Gravity.

13 October, 2011 (Last Edited: 19 October, 2011)

claytonmarionneaux's avatar
    claytonmarionneaux

I found this to be very good. Nick carter use to wear this cologne in the late 90's and me being a BSB fan i had to buy it and it did not fail at all. 4.5 out of 5

08 February, 2011 (Last Edited: 18 February, 2011)

Add your review of Gravity