Green Irish Tweed (1985)

Year of Launch1985

HouseCreed
Parent CompanyCreed

About Green Irish Tweed

Green Irish Tweed is a masculine fragrance by Creed. The scent was launched in 1985

Green Irish Tweed fragrance notes

Reviews of Green Irish Tweed

What a brilliant fragrance this is. I will always have a bottle in my wardrobe; everyone in my life seems to adore this scent on my skin and it makes me feel like a king.
19th June, 2015
Salutation.

This is Absolutely one Fragrance from CREED because It has a Exclusive and Natural scent and Like All CREED fragrances is only for Elite.GIT is Show a Gentleman who knows how to treat with a Lady. Casual yet Sophisticated. Green,Clean,Classy,Fresh,Exquisite, Generous,Versatile and Everlasting.

At first glance It is like some fragrances for example COOL WATER but in a High Class way and in my opinion the base notes are Determinant for Severance CREED fragrances of Most brands as The base notes are Wonderful and makes them Long Lasting just like This one.

GIT has a Green overtone with Woody undertones that make it Ambrosial.
A Magical and Subtle Masculine fragrance that turn heads wherever You
go. It is dependable for Any season Especially Spring/Summer and Any Occasion . I recommend this one to Everyone who wants only the BEST.However it is Too Expensive but really worth Every penny you pay for it.

Sillage?Interesting.

Longevity?Surprisingly Superb on my skin.

8.25/10
09th June, 2015
surge Show all reviews
Amazing fragrance; one of the best Creed's to ever be created. Amazing use of ambergris and violet. This was the inspiration for Cool Water by Davidoff (and probably Chez Bond from Bond No. 9), but in my opinion there are more differences than similarities.
Silage is amazing, longevity is 12+ hours. Fresh, marine, green and citrus all in one. I also use the GIT deodorant and shower gel / soap -- gives you a great fresh smell all day long :)
05th June, 2015
Yes GIT smells like CW. The funny thing is that we Basenoters will go to excruciating lengths to find, say, the pre-1998 formulation of L'Eau de Cat Piss and reject the later one because the maker lowered the percentage of oak moss from .01% to.009%. OMG! Not worth wearing!

Then, on the other hand, we go nuts finding similarities. In my case, between Mouchoir de Monsieur and Egoiste, or Bois de Portugal and Chanel pour Monsieur. Then, we go miles to distinguish a lavender-sage bergamot opening from a bergamot-lavender-sage opening.

So why would anyone get excited about superficial similarities between GIT and CW? Let me say it straight out: the similarities are not enough to ever, ever, wear CW instead of GIT.

On to the review: I'm having all kinds of fun wearing GIT. It's the first calone-rich fragrance I've ever liked. It is conceivable that beyond calone, linalool and ambroxan there are some expensive ingredients in GIT. Maybe there's some natural orris or violet or ambergris that explains the price. I don't think so either, but it's possible! But they own it and you don't, so they can charge what they want for it. In my opinion, it smells very good. I'm happy I bought my small bottle. Sorry if that's more of a vote than a review.
02nd June, 2015
The ONLY CREED that I have smelled that I don't like.

This smells so geriatric that great grandpa may in fact not like it. This stinks like Flexall 454.

Buy another CREED.
17th May, 2015
Second best scent of all time only slightly behind Aventus. You will smell your self constantly. Why? Because it's addictive.
12th May, 2015

Add your review of Green Irish Tweed

Shop for Green Irish Tweed products online

Shop for Green Irish Tweed at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Green Irish Tweed

Member images of Green Irish Tweed

There are no member images of Green Irish Tweed yet. Why not be the first?