Grey Flannel (1975)

About Grey Flannel

FIFI award winner in 1976

Grey Flannel fragrance notes

Reviews of Grey Flannel

Awful stuff. Would never by again. Pot Pourri, Furniture Polish and Kitchen Disinfectant. Nice bottle though!
06th May, 2017
One of the worst chemical abortions ever made. So many great perfumes are discontinued and I wonder why this atrocity is still in production. Abysmal.
23rd March, 2017
Zowiee Show all reviews
Love this fragrance. Beware of the initial blast, though! A light touch is best for this juice. Bitter herb opening softens to wonderful violet and woody notes that on me, seem to morph back and forth with the rose and moss notes. I adore how it seems to change over it's long-life. May not be for everyone, but is is for me!
19th March, 2017
Love this lasts all day and changes all the time, wears well
03rd March, 2017
Tons of violet. Instantly, I recalled that I never enjoyed smelling violets. For me, an old lady scent with enough heavy chorus added to be a male scent.
17th February, 2017
Nope. Not for me. Don't understand why people like this so much. Eau de Chemicals! The opening is very abrasive, sharp and biting- then it dries down into a powdery old man concoction. I know this scent well because it is my dad's signature scent and used to smell it on him almost every day. (My dad unfortunately never learned the art of having a cologne rotation). I honestly cant see how any of the ladies would find this attractive. It has literally nothing to offer for even the most avid of collectors; the strong kitchen cleaner vibe, the ugly eyesore that is the bottle, and that ridiculous 'grey flannel' baggie that it comes in, all need to go back to the 70s and stay there. Time to retire this one Mr. Beene. Thumbs down.
22nd January, 2017 (last edited: 24th July, 2017)

Add your review of Grey Flannel