H.M. (1997)

Parent CompanyCosmetique et Parfum International

About H.M.

H.M. is a masculine fragrance by Hanae Mori. The scent was launched in 1997

Reviews of H.M.

Get the lemon and powder in the opening, almost feminine but a little dirty at the same time. Later into the drydown it becomes more powdery clean. A bit old-school/mature but can be worn by just about any age.

I get above average projection and all day performance.
02nd June, 2018
This is one of my favorite fragrances (EDP concentration). I really like the lemon cream-black currant combination. Sadly, though, thereís something in it that makes me horribly congested. So Iím moving it out of my rotation. Iíll miss it a lot.
17th December, 2017
A sweeter Xyrius Rouge for men, very good for office use.
01st December, 2017
Lemon/Vanilla/Powder BOMB!! But oh so nice. Very fresh and clean. Women seem to like this one. Great value for money!!
29th November, 2017
Poeple like this, i get compliments , its nice .. but i dont enjoy it .
Its average to my nose ..
10th October, 2017
What a fantastic fragrance that seems to give you a little bit of everything without losing the plot or ever smelling cheap ..I love the lemon and mint combination although I don't think mint is listed so maybe it's the lavender tricking my nose ..and then that cheeky little gourmand dry down including (sweetish vanilla) ..this seems to have it all in great quality . This will suit all seasons and in my opinion even tho it is very close to being a gourmand in the dry down it never does as the floral notes take it on another flight path and keep it linear so it stays fresh. It's a sort of Issey miyake meets Jean Paul gaultier le male. The cap of the bottle is the only cheap bit about this fragrance ...the rest is creative class.
31st January, 2017

Add your review of H.M.

Shop for H.M. products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of H.M.