H.M. (1997)

Year of Launch1997

HouseHanae Mori
Parent CompanyCosmetique et Parfum International

About H.M.

A rich edible oriental fragrance with notes of, amongst other things, Chocolate. One for Homer Simpson then!

Reviews of H.M.

Is that Cotton Candy? H.M. Smells so sweet, even hours into the dry down. Lemony citrus zing, and sweet vanilla. I smell like a snack, and I cannot complain. (Neither can the noses in the office around me). A little bit different and may not be the most trendy, but I don't find it emasculating or feminine to wear such a heavily sweet scent. It is still deep in its own way and has an air of manly sophistication; could be attributed to that chocolatey-wood base note. So much happening, I smell like cotton candy in the best way.
06th August, 2018
Get the lemon and powder in the opening, almost feminine but a little dirty at the same time. Later into the drydown it becomes more powdery clean. A bit old-school/mature but can be worn by just about any age.

I get above average projection and all day performance.
02nd June, 2018
This is one of my favorite fragrances (EDP concentration). I really like the lemon cream-black currant combination. Sadly, though, theres something in it that makes me horribly congested. So Im moving it out of my rotation. Ill miss it a lot.
17th December, 2017
A sweeter Xyrius Rouge for men, very good for office use.
01st December, 2017
Lemon/Vanilla/Powder BOMB!! But oh so nice. Very fresh and clean. Women seem to like this one. Great value for money!!
29th November, 2017
Poeple like this, i get compliments , its nice .. but i dont enjoy it .
Its average to my nose ..
10th October, 2017