Happy for Men (1999)

Year of Launch1999

HouseClinique
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Happy for Men

This fragrance stays fresh, clean and light throughout. Ideal for the summer. Very orangey too!

Happy for Men fragrance notes

Reviews of Happy for Men

Overall, I was fairly disappointed with this one. It just does not seem to project or last on me, even by any cologne standards. There is an initial citrus blast, but one which feels pretty synthesised, lacking 'tang', and reminds me more of orange dishwashing liquids than eau de toilette. By that, I mean it carries a softened-up, orange-mixed-with-aloe-vera effect rather than any chemical smell (which is one saving grace, I suppose). Even as a summer spritz fragrance, it doesn't seem to carry any definable character that would warrant buying it over other available citrus 'eau fraiche' colognes available for similar prices.
24th January, 2016
Big orange opening that's just okay, but wow, the drydown. Love the drydown. So clean and fresh. This one blew me away when I first tried in the hours that followed. I just wasn't expecting something like this from Clinique, mostly because the women's version that I had smelled before isn't as good.
20th January, 2016
Lame wishy-washy citrus silliness. This commercial fragrance is extremely weak in every respect.

A poor effort.
19th October, 2015
I find it hard to imagine anyone disliking this scent. It is designed to be, and is, a light-hearted, "clean", orangey spritz. It is pleasant, refreshing, not challenging in any way, inoffensive, amiable, easy-going... you get the picture. A scent for guys who wouldn't normally wear a scent, and definitely much better and classier than the dreaded Axe stuff.
Bit of a woody musk chord in the dry-down.
12th September, 2015
Salutation.

CLINIQUE HAPPY is a casual scent of good quality. FRESH,CLEAN,YOUNG,CITRUSY and OPTIMISTIC.it is not a remarkable cologne but really i enjoyd wore it during hot SUMMER days.

In my opinion it is much better than female version.in the begining is so CITRUSY and usual as i can feel it,in my mouth.in middle notes mixed with floral and it is noticeable.

This cologne is a scent full of happines and in fact this cologne and their name are symphonic.it is suitable for Everyday use or a casual meeting with a friend in hot weather.

SILLAGE?Average

LONGEVITY?Around 3 hours on my skin.

6.75/10
01st June, 2015
It's a very bright and almost watery fruity citrus over a cypress/woody base. The green note is what brightens up the citrus to give it the "Happy" feel. Despite the fact this doesn't project or last I still think this is one of the best summer fragrances you can buy. I have been wearing this exclusively as a vacation fragrance and I think it's absolutely perfect for that. This might be the safest blind buy I would recommend if you're looking for a summer fragrance.
22nd April, 2015

Add your review of Happy for Men

Shop for Happy for Men products online

Shop for Happy for Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Happy for Men

Member images of Happy for Men

There are no member images of Happy for Men yet. Why not be the first?