Hawk (1981)

Average Rating:

Hawk information

Hawk is a men's fragrance by Mennen. The scent was launched in 1981

Reviews of Hawk

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 2 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 1 Negative Reviews

man114's avatar

Long discontinued and insanely expensive for a bottle of vintage. I have a 2/3 full giant tester bottle of this stuff that was given to me by my grandmother who presumably got it from a friend who used to work at a department store. Sweet and musky. Almost oppressive when first applied. You don't need much. Had it on about an hour and you can just begin to detect a bit of woods underneath that. I didn't like it when first put on but I guess its OK. I may or may not wear this one, seems bit sweet for me.

I'm switching this to a negative. I tried wearing it again and its so insanely musky, sweet and powerful you smell like a 70s wannabe. One spray is almost too much. Nothing balances out the musk.

28th March, 2010 (Last Edited: 04th May, 2011)

Bane's avatar

I have but a few drops left of mine. I did find a pic online that could be used in the description of Hawk cologne for men by mennen.

22nd October, 2009

John's avatar

My wife introduced Hawk from Mennen to me some years ago and for once we both agreed that it was for me. I only have a few drops left in 2 small sample bottles but hope that there still might be a supply out there in this great country of ours for purchase. Better yet, it would be great if Mennen started to maufacture this great fragrance once again. I'm sure it would make a lot of people very happy, myself and the wife included.

21st July, 2004

VTG BNIB MENNEN HAWK AFTERSHAVE SPLASH 95ML 3.2 FL OZ FULL VERY RARE LAST1
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 20 days

Member images of Hawk

There are no member images of Hawk yet. Why not be the first?