Heaven (1994)
    by Chopard

Heaven Fragrance Notes

Reviews of Heaven

Showing 1 to of 6 reviews.

Renato's avatar
    Renato

Contrary to other opinions, I haven't come across any scents remotely resembling Heaven. To me it's a bright, lively scent with excellent longevity and sillage. By the H&R charts it's a Fresh Fougere, but to my nose it also smells a bit oriental to me.
    Renato

03 February, 2011

Darvant's avatar
    Darvant

A now discontinued sort of bracing aroma of bath soap or sport deodorant with a masculine strong undertone, a perfect after shower useful to stroll refresched around home or along your quarter streets but undue for any sort of date, office work, or special occasion out there. It is surely lacking texture and distinction. Similar to a discontinued manly Byblos scent, Heaven is a kind of juice that reminds the early 90's "gymnastic type" of fragrances. The creation features notes of lavender, musk and tonka surrounded by flowers and woods.

16 November, 2010 (Last Edited: 04 January, 2014)

remy's avatar
    remy

The best fragrance. I love it. There is a problem buy it.

01st October, 2006

Naed_Nitram's avatar
    Naed_Nitram

According to the somewhat dubious taste of Andre, the valet of my friend Marcel, Heaven by Chopard is definitive babe bait. Poor girls?

08 February, 2006

apekrul's avatar
    apekrul
    Belgium Belgium

A rather dull fragrance with limited longevity. I can't think of any similar fragrances but it just strikes me as really mainstream.

12 October, 2005

Russlan's avatar
    Russlan

Discontinued cologne from Chopard made in typical early-90s fashion. Think of a cross between Eternity CK and Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme and you get the idea what it smells like. The quality is great, no doubt about it, but there's much more colognes out there that smell more distinct and have a sharper personality. I liked it a lot back in time when it first entered the market, but I doubt I'll get a new bottle if I ever come across of it.

01st December, 2002