Heaven (1994)

SupplierRobertet
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchBenckiser > Lancaster Group

About Heaven

Heaven is a masculine fragrance by Chopard. The scent was launched in 1994 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Michel Almairac

Heaven fragrance notes

Reviews of Heaven

I went through three bottles of this last decade... and to tell the truth, I don't know why I liked it so much. The first bottle did seem unusual, and that I'd found my signature scent: bright and woodsy, less spicy than some of the other colognes I'd tried. But by the last bottle, I wondered if it had gone off or was counterfeit (it was so hard to find), as it had a non-descript chemical scent, not offensive, but lacking in appeal.
19th November, 2015
rbaker Show all reviews
That is a splendid opening, and whilst bergamot, lemon and lavender sound traditional, the wood notes, mainly rosewood and cedar, give it a unique and very attractive twist.

The drydown gets woodsy with more cedar, jasmine, nutmeg - I agree with Colin Maillard - and includes as well a herbal-floral tone, jasmine mainly. In the base, however, a somewhat second-rate vanilla with a pale ambery musk appear. The base is a bit nondescript on my skin and very close to the latter; on the other hand, the initial sillage and projection are good. The overall longevity on me is about six hours.

The opening is a fine feat, hence a positive score, but the rest is less exciting. 3/5
10th March, 2015
Heaven by Chopard is a balmy, yet quite bold floral-woody scent, slightly creamy too, solidly centered on a classic accord of citrus and woods – mostly (good, dry, aromatic) cedar, then white musks, spices (I smell quite a lot of nutmeg even if it's not listed) and jasmine. All blended with a definitely 1990's musky-ozone feel. Shortly, a modern fresh fougère, I agree with Renato's definition below. It has a peculiar sort of blurry and nondescript "mineral" freshness, milky and lacustrine, with the typical synthetic feel of many scents of that decade. A bit similar to Nemo by Cacharel, even if less spicy, less complex, less "futuristic", and more woody. A bit generic, as it's basically a citrus-woody scent with floral notes and a musk-ozone feel (*this close* to a '90s deodorant, in short), but decently made for sure.

6,5/10
03rd November, 2014
Contrary to other opinions, I haven't come across any scents remotely resembling Heaven. To me it's a bright, lively scent with excellent longevity and sillage. By the H&R charts it's a Fresh Fougere, but to my nose it also smells a bit oriental to me.
Renato
03rd February, 2011
A now discontinued sort of bracing aroma of bath soap or sport deodorant with a masculine strong undertone, a perfect after shower useful to stroll refresched around home or along your quarter streets but undue for any sort of date, office work, or special occasion out there. It is surely lacking texture and distinction. Similar to a discontinued manly Byblos scent, Heaven is a kind of juice that reminds the early 90's "gymnastic type" of fragrances. The creation features notes of lavender, musk and tonka surrounded by flowers and woods.
16th November, 2010 (last edited: 04th January, 2014)
The best fragrance. I love it. There is a problem buy it.
01st October, 2006

Add your review of Heaven

Shop for Heaven products online

Shop for Heaven at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Heaven

Member images of Heaven

There are no member images of Heaven yet. Why not be the first?