Héritage (1992)

PackagingRobert Granai
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton
Parent Company at launchGuerlain

About Héritage

Héritage is a masculine fragrance by Guerlain. The scent was launched in 1992 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jean Paul Guerlain. The bottle was designed by Robert Granai

Héritage fragrance notes

Reviews of Héritage

Heritage... Classic Guerlain... a Stunner!
A masculine very refined presence (classic Guerlain ) that thankfully is all 4 season appropriate for me. I wear the EDT or the EDP daily in a professional luxury business environment. They are extremely similar but I find the EDP longevity to 8hrs & the EDT about 6. The EDP having a bit more rounder softer notes and the EDT a tad more projection, however neither is a screamer.

Has a similar wearability to Jaipur which I really enjoy wearing in quiet romantic times. So this is a welcome addition. The compliments are few with Heritage, however I do notice the women seem to perk up and hover a closer... and a little longer when they catch a faint whiff.
I'll take that over a complement any day!
11th April, 2016 (last edited: 18th May, 2016)
Interesting, classy scent. I sampled it without knowing its notes. I could tell that it had something green, dry and herbaceous at the centre. I'm surprise to see that it is coriander -- the leaves, obviously, not the seed. Otherwise known as cilantro.
Starts with a citrus opening, but the lemon is not obvious. Perhaps hints of camphoraceous lavender but these too are subdued.
In fact, everything is throttled-back in the cause of sophisticated understatement.
Hint of tonka/vanilla in the dry-down, but be assured that the scent is dry throughout.
12th March, 2016
10/10, sophistication you can rely on for the entire day.
27th February, 2016
For me, this has the feel of Tiffany for Men. I had a mini from the 90's EDT and thought this is excellent. Just purchased a 100ml 2010 production. It's better because it is brighter. 2003 production has a bigger plonk of oakmoss and is richer than 2010.
This is up on my list of must haves. Wear it formal or casual as it's elegant and not quite as dense as the Tiffany. It melts into my masculine skin. Thumb's up!!
Now I need to try the EDP.
19th February, 2016 (last edited: 13th May, 2016)
Classic smelling, regal, but challenging. It makes me think of a luxurious car interior, mint condition.

This has now become connected in my mind with Pour Monsieur Concentree and Tiffany for Men. This Guerlain is a loud version - sharp bordering on edgy.
13th December, 2015 (last edited: 23rd April, 2016)
If you were to take the most rich and distinctive notes from old school fragrances and meld them perfectly into a single fragrance, you'll end up with Heritage. This is a mature fragrance that that smells like it's out of another era. Classical lavender, lemon, patchouli, cedar and vanilla, in a superb balance. It's Mad Men and Wall Street and Empire Boardwalk rolled into one. This is what I want to wear with my best suit, tie and french cuffs. Very nice.
13th May, 2015

Add your review of Héritage

Shop for Héritage products online

Shop for Héritage at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Héritage

Member images of Héritage

There are no member images of Héritage yet. Why not be the first?