Higher (2001)

PerfumerOlivier Gillotin
PerfumerOlivier Pescheux
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Higher

The latest male launch from Dior, 4 years on from Dune for Men. Desgned for the youth market, this is very fresh and has an eye catching bottle.

Higher fragrance notes

Reviews of Higher

One word for this fragrance YUMMY.from start to finish it is obvious a Light fragrance.Delicious similar strawberry ice cream!a UNISEX fragrance!

Fresh and soft.It brings me a image of a very young.for Everyday and Every special days in my opinion it brings composure to your face.

My complain is that is doesent last long on my skin but HD is still a LOVELY cologne for me.very casual and modern fragrance.

22nd April, 2015
Genre: Fougère

I have certain expectations of the house that launched Diorella, Diorissimo, Eau Sauvage, Fahrenheit, and Dune. Higher meets none of them. The only way I can explain badness as profound as this coming from Dior is as a cynical attempt to cash in on the “fresh,” aquatic masculine sports fragrance trend with the absolute minimum of effort or expenditure.

Never mind the scent pyramid. I smell only three ingredients in Higher: Calone (fruity aquatic), an abrasive woody amber, and a clean musk that smells just like laundry detergent (only not as good).

Just nasty.
15th June, 2014
Dior Higher is a modern floral that adds uncommon notes of pear wood and cypress that makes it unique. Higher is really the perfect name for this fragrance because it's a very uplifting etheral type of fragrance. Fantastic for summer and I could also see this being worn in the spring. Higher is subtle in projection, but has a presence. This can easiliy be a unisex fragrance because of the floral elements. If I had to sum up what Higher is I would say that it's Dior Homme's little brother. I don't love Higher, but I think it's unique enough to own a bottle of and pleasant enough to wear on a regular basis.
06th November, 2013
rbaker Show all reviews
The opening is nice and fresh with a touch of fruity
lemon, but in the drydown with touches of wood, a nonspecific floweriness and a bit of wood that merges with a smidgeon of a musky notes it remains a bit insipid on my skin. Projection is poor, and a longevity of less than two hours in this type of scent is not satisfactory.

05th January, 2013
for teen agers, regretted it buying the second time, must be augmented with patchouli or drakkar noir for better depth
09th July, 2012
A light but very persistant smell. Delicate and flowery and almost too feminine to my nose now. I bought this in my twenties and it fell out of use. Not offensive since its subtle but I found since its so light it is easy to over do-it, the projection is rather good. I regifted the cologne but kept the bar soap, which is a nice change up for business suits and the like, when wearing cologne would not be appropriate.
29th February, 2012

Add your review of Higher

Shop for Higher products online

Shop for Higher at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Higher

Member images of Higher

There are no member images of Higher yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Higher