Homme Nature (1999)

HouseYves Rocher
PerfumerPierre Bourdon
Parent Company at launchElf Aquitaine > Sanofi Beauté

About Homme Nature

Homme Nature is a masculine fragrance by Yves Rocher. The scent was launched in 1999 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Pierre Bourdon

Reviews of Homme Nature

The first few times I wore it, I was ambivalent about Homme Nature.

But I have come to really like it. Maybe it is the hot temperature of the summer that changed my perception of the fragrance. Or it's just that sometimes we have to wear a fragrance a few times more before we get better acquainted with it.

It reminds me a little of Transat. Of course, it is not identical but there are links. I like them both. Homme Nature is more green and earthy than the aquatic Transat. It evokes the countryside by a hot summer day.

I bought the fragrance last winter and I got the version that is labelled "Homme Nature". Y.Rocher changed the label of the present version for "Nature pour Homme". I think it is a good marketing move from Y.Rocher. Puting the emphasis on the word "Nature" truly reflect the pastoral character of this nice and masculine aromatic fragrance.

On me, the fragrance is long lasting but projection is soft.
13th July, 2014
To me this fragrance was really a surpise looking at the quality to price ratio!
Got this almost for free in the Yves Rocher Shop (€8 or something like that for 50ml) here in NL.
Made out of mainly natural ingredients, this fragrance smells really green, little herbal and fresh!
A clean green woody herbal indeed as one calls it that starts with a cucumber like smell that is surrounded quickly by mainly sage, mint and ivy. The base of moss and sandalwood makes it smell masculine and like you walk in a forrest with a fresh but mossy like smell with a little herbal sweetness to it! Very natural and green indeed! It is not unisex to me, lasts about 5 hours and sillage is average. Best to be used in the summer but can also easily be used during spring and fall! Thumbs up for this good stuff! Rated: 8/10
04th September, 2012
I expected something that smelt natural, but it feels quite synthetic to me.
Fresh, but harsh and nauseating.
23rd June, 2012
Smell: 7 out of 10 It's not as cucumber-ish as I thought, it's the ivy/sage/sandalwood that's on the foreground. It may have a little mint, but the fragrance is mostly 'green' and mildly herbal.

Longevity: 5 out of 10 I mostly get 45 minutes of projection and a 5-7 h total, with the fragrance sticking close to my skin.

Versatility: 8 out of 10 Good for office/casual use, bad for dates and high class events.

Conclusion: The mild herbs makes it a casual scent for men. Yves Rocher offers decent quality for a very affordable price.
10th March, 2012
bFlay Show all reviews
Bought this after sampling because it is very light and fresh and a contrast to the heavier smoke and spice scents I normally gravitate towards. HOMME NATURE presents as crisp green things- cucumber, mint, grasses. It is very linear in its' profile and does not necessarily evolve much during wear. Dry down
notes project a slight green pepper and astringent quality that is unique and refreshing. The entire thing dissipates rapidly and longevity is no more than 5-6 hours. This could be good or bad depending on purpose for wear. Very suitable for daytime or work. Could easily apply another fragrance over it later in the day or to "punch it up" initially. HOMME NATURE is versatile and that can be its' appeal.
10th January, 2012
Fresh green crispy and minty, I really don't understand why many negative ratings. Does not smell like many synthetic aquatics out there, the notes are all natural and well projected, has good longevity, and the drydown is amazing. I like to wear it in summer rainny days.
Thumbs way Up !
22nd December, 2011

Add your review of Homme Nature

Shop for Homme Nature products online

Search Amazon for Homme Nature

Member images of Homme Nature

There are no member images of Homme Nature yet. Why not be the first?