Hot (1997)

About Hot

Hot is a shared / unisex perfume by Benetton. The scent was launched in 1997

Hot fragrance notes

Reviews of Hot

I would rate this a thumbs up if it had been marketed as feminine, but as an alleged "unisex," it just doesn't cut it. It's much too sweet and flowery for a man --- although light in concentration, it's a floriental along the lines of a younger sister to Guerlain's Samsara or Arden's Red Door, or perhaps something by Carolina Herrera.

The composition is quite nice, and I would like it on a woman, but it's just not suited to persons of the masculine persuasion.
14th March, 2014
Hi there :)

I have to say I bought this HOT fragrance to pair up with my COLD one. The sprayer in the shape of water tap really rocks and worth to be part of my collection.

The scent is very strong and overpowering for me. I am quite amazed with how synthetic the scent is. I truly prefer COLD over HOT and it is more girlie too :)

Cheers,
02nd August, 2009

Benetton usually delivers interesting and competant fragrances, but for Benetton Hot they have taken it a step farther into the “very good” territory. Hot isn’t hot but it is warm, pleasant, floral, spicy, and ambery. The flowers dominate in a bouquet-presentation with a standard jasmine note being most present to my nose; the spices (in this case, mostly from the rosewood) are held to a bare minimum; and the amber is very sweet. There’s little complexity involved, the accords are simple and straightforward and strike me as more feminine than not... although there is almost enough wood in the background to give a nod in the direction of unisex. Hot has a nice sillage and very good longevity on my skin. It’s quite good and a comfortable wear.

16th December, 2008 (last edited: 04th December, 2010)
Tacky bottle, filled with liquid vanilla combined with a cheap wood notes...I couldn't be more turned off.
22nd December, 2007
I prefer this one much more than its "cold" counterpart. Hot was very warm and comfortable. Very relaxing, its something that I'd wear around the house when I wanted to just chill and have some down time.
14th October, 2006
I'm with RuffDawg on this one in that I far prefer "Hot" to "Cold." It's true that "Hot" goes on awfully feminine, but it dries down to a fairly sweet sandalwood base that's very, very unisex.

Wouldn't go out of my way to pick up another bottle, no, but can't give this one a thumbs down, either. Good stuff for the price -- great scent for a college kid (of either gender) on a budget.
02nd October, 2006

Add your review of Hot

Shop for Hot products online

Shop for Hot at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Hot

Member images of Hot

There are no member images of Hot yet. Why not be the first?