Hugo (1995)

SupplierCreations Aromatiques
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > Eurocos

About Hugo

Distinctive bottle, shaped like a water flask. A refreshing fragrance, pale blue in colour. Other fragrances by Boss in the Hugo range include 'Hugo Woman' and 'Hugo Dark Blue'.

Reviews of Hugo

Classic....tons of character and plenty of fruit and charm. This is probably the scent i've owned that has had most complements. Thank you Hugo!
06th March, 2015
Tmoran Show all reviews
I really like this one. To me there is nothing artificial about it. In a sense nearly every frag is going to be artificial. How often in life will you encounter any combination of smells from any one fragrance at once? Never. If someone cant complain its artificial then they will complain its linear. IMHO HUGO by Hugo Boss is a classic that should be revered and put up there with Fahrenheit, ADG, and cool water. Just because a fragrance is older doesnt mean it isnt any good. There is a reason this has been in production for nearly 20 years. I dont think this is for the younger generation though. There is a lot going on. This seems to contradict the hugo marketing but I would say this is a great staple for someone in their mid to late 30's who grew up when this scent was created. What I love the most is that I get something different every time I wear it. And to my nose it is plenty strong with great projection and it gets a lot of compliments.
13th April, 2014
Can't sounder stand the problem with this one, I have had this in my collection for many years and one things is for certain it definitely attracts females, sillage and longetivity is mild but gotta take the good with bad and the smells for for this Hugo Boss fragrance is most definitely good! Try it on a night out in town will not disappoint
21st March, 2014
To my nose, elusive. Runs scared for the shrubbery straightaway from slyish ingenue of canteen bottling. I can agree with comparison to Diesel Fuel For Life, but Diesel sticks around much better. Not a bad scent at all, quite agreeable actually, but this liquidity is as camouflage in a bottle. Watery Diesel's Foreshadowed Incognito.

* I wish to offer this scent an earnest apology. I must have had winter time lack of proper smelling abilities on the day I slandered its good standing. Not near as weak as I initially thought. All in all, not bad at all.
17th February, 2014 (last edited: 15th May, 2014)
After having tried this on, one can see it was developed in the 90s. It surely smells like it.

Simply put it's boring...
31st March, 2013
Tony T Show all reviews
nice fresh/green combo. apples galore with some musk added for maturity. a staple in most guys wardrobe since the mid 90's. very affordable and a classic. should be mentioned with acqua di gio and cool water.
24th March, 2013

Add your review of Hugo

Shop for Hugo products online

Shop for Hugo at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Hugo

Member images of Hugo

There are no member images of Hugo yet. Why not be the first?