Hunter (1988)

PackagingSerge Mansau
Parent CompanyInvestindustrial > Morris
Parent Company at launchUnilever > Lever Brothers

About Hunter

Hunter is a masculine fragrance by Atkinsons. The scent was launched in 1988 and the bottle was designed by Serge Mansau

Hunter fragrance notes

Reviews of Hunter

Probably my first scent in my teen years! I remember it was strong, fresh, spicy and green, but it's been very long ago and my memories aren't all clear.
Is it still in production?
24th November, 2012
Very beautiful perfume! Is similar at Jump of Mennen, but Hunter is most chic!
03rd October, 2011
Good. Piney. It grows on you! Fantastic patchouli and mossy drydown and it's a touch on the sweet side. Very spicy middle but it's a little fleeting there. Gives you a good aura of green.
09th October, 2009
Let’s have a moment of silence for our dearly departed friend… my mini bottle of Hunter. In its youth it had such promise: citrus, aromatic-herbal-pine notes… Now all we have is a tired old hippie vest, sweetly and strongly smelling of patchouli and leather. Let us think kindly of it, my friends. Let us hope it once communed with nature. Now it is a wizened war-horse, a tawny and very perfume-y relic of greener days. Its green vitality has evaporated.
04th September, 2008
About as green as it gets. The middle of the forest, acres of ferns, sun on hot stone. Heap big wilderness scent. Pleasant.
25th February, 2006

Add your review of Hunter

Shop for Hunter products online

Search Amazon for Hunter

Member images of Hunter

There are no member images of Hunter yet. Why not be the first?