Aromatic Fragrance of Guajaco Wood (1999)
    by I Coloniali

Average Rating: 4

Based on 12 ratings

Aromatic Fragrance of Guajaco Wood information

Aromatic Fragrance of Guajaco Wood is a men's fragrance by I Coloniali. The scent was launched in 1999

Reviews of Aromatic Fragrance of Guajaco Wood

Showing 1 to 6 of 8 reviews.
    positive 7 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 1 Negative Reviews

Darvant's avatar

Clean, fresh but comforting, aromatic and mild. This scent projects the smell of some wet, very mild, stocked wood outside in a cold morning under the snowed peak of a mountain. This is not a masterpiece, it lacks of distinction and balances but is devilishly good and airy with a wonderful guaiac wood drydown. Citruses and exotic spices impress masculinity, an hint of watered cologne feel and a touch of pungent edge. This fragrance is the smell of the wood of mountain and is a dive in a magic world full of nature and exoticism. The sillage is very good on my skin while the longevity is ordinary.

25 February, 2011 (Last Edited: 16 March, 2011)

JaimeB's avatar

This is a close blend of citrus, spices, and woods, with guaiac wood predominating in the base note. It's a pretty linear scent, with moderate longevity and sillage. The thing I like about it is its barbershop quality, very straight-ahead and stereotypically masculine, the kind of thing you would expect to smell on some clean-cut, athletic thirty-something guy on a casual Saturday cruise around town, just wasting time and having some good, clean fun.

06 March, 2010

Francois Blais's avatar

I love it too!
    Very nice blend of woods and spices.
    There may be some fruit note in, and I'm usually not fond of fruity scents, but I love this one!

26 March, 2009

Marcelle's avatar

I am a huge fan of this fragrance--on men. I don't find it the least bit sweet and probably wouldn't wear it myself, even though I like many men's scents and like woods in general. On my spouse, this one is warm and smooth, with a bit of spice, but the overwhelming impression is warm wood. Better for cooler weather, imho.

05 January, 2009

tvlampboy's avatar

A tad linear at times, but all in all it's an impressive and potent fragrance. Apply with care, as it can be a bit much, particularly in warmer climes.

30th September, 2006

Charles C Fensch's avatar

Very nice. One of my very favorites, behind Gucci Pour Homme and M7.

09 September, 2006