Aromatic Fragrance of Guajaco Wood (1999)
by I Coloniali

Aromatic Fragrance of Guajaco Wood information

Year of Launch1999

HouseI Coloniali

About Aromatic Fragrance of Guajaco Wood

Aromatic Fragrance of Guajaco Wood is a masculine fragrance by I Coloniali. The scent was launched in 1999

Reviews of Aromatic Fragrance of Guajaco Wood

Clean, fresh but comforting, aromatic and mild. This scent projects the smell of some wet, very mild, stocked wood outside in a cold morning under the snowed peak of a mountain. This is not a masterpiece, it lacks of distinction and balances but is devilishly good and airy with a wonderful guaiac wood drydown. Citruses and exotic spices impress masculinity, an hint of watered cologne feel and a touch of pungent edge. This fragrance is the smell of the wood of mountain and is a dive in a magic world full of nature and exoticism. The sillage is very good on my skin while the longevity is ordinary.
25th February, 2011 (last edited: 16th March, 2011)
JaimeB Show all reviews
This is a close blend of citrus, spices, and woods, with guaiac wood predominating in the base note. It's a pretty linear scent, with moderate longevity and sillage. The thing I like about it is its barbershop quality, very straight-ahead and stereotypically masculine, the kind of thing you would expect to smell on some clean-cut, athletic thirty-something guy on a casual Saturday cruise around town, just wasting time and having some good, clean fun.
06th March, 2010
I love it too!
Very nice blend of woods and spices.
There may be some fruit note in, and I'm usually not fond of fruity scents, but I love this one!
26th March, 2009
I am a huge fan of this fragrance--on men. I don't find it the least bit sweet and probably wouldn't wear it myself, even though I like many men's scents and like woods in general. On my spouse, this one is warm and smooth, with a bit of spice, but the overwhelming impression is warm wood. Better for cooler weather, imho.
05th January, 2009
A tad linear at times, but all in all it's an impressive and potent fragrance. Apply with care, as it can be a bit much, particularly in warmer climes.
30th September, 2006
Very nice. One of my very favorites, behind Gucci Pour Homme and M7.
09th September, 2006

Add your review of Aromatic Fragrance of Guajaco Wood

Shop for Aromatic Fragrance of Guajaco Wood products online

Search Amazon for Aromatic Fragrance of Guajaco Wood

Member images of Aromatic Fragrance of Guajaco Wood

There are no member images of Aromatic Fragrance of Guajaco Wood yet. Why not be the first?