Imperial Vetyver (1996)

HouseYardley
Parent CompanyLornamead
Parent Company at launchWasserstein Perella > Old Bond Street

About Imperial Vetyver

Imperial Vetyver is a masculine fragrance by Yardley. The scent was launched in 1996

Imperial Vetyver fragrance notes

Reviews of Imperial Vetyver

memories Show all reviews
I love this ,it's refreshing . The quality is great for the price. It's a summer splash . The dawn of English perfumery ? I know Floris and Penhaligons are old houses and they are excellent.
31st March, 2009
YOWZA! This one stands as an emergency bottle on my bedside. Like that first aid box in a machinist's workspace, you hope you never have to use it but one day the inevitable happened...the Man has used it several times. It looks like a large bottle of cheap sunflower oil and employs this Olde Worlde charm whereby you have to hold the open bottle-neck in a tight seal to your neck then jerk your body backwards. Well he did, much to my amusement. We both hate to smell of nothing at all, and even I put some on to review it this evening. My eyes, my eyes! It's trying to be green but smells like some sort of terrible base chemical toilet cleaner with 'Male' stamped on it's base in embossed plastic letters. I thought that perhaps it was invented at the dawn of modern English perfumerie for a discerning gentleman but no-1996, created for women. This isn't a crime. Yet.
09th May, 2007

Add your review of Imperial Vetyver

Shop for Imperial Vetyver products online

Search Amazon for Imperial Vetyver

Member images of Imperial Vetyver

There are no member images of Imperial Vetyver yet. Why not be the first?