Index Fig Apricot (1997)

• Availability: In Production
    • Perfumer: Unknown - Let us know
    • Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Reviews of Index Fig Apricot

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.

LemonKeith's avatar
    LemonKeith

Apricot 70% Fig 30 % a bit too sweet for my taste. The try down is sweet musky. Good if you like really sweet (like really sweet) fruity stuff

11th April, 2010

ThruSmoke's avatar
    ThruSmoke

I tried this in summer and liked it; then bought it. Now I find it cloying. My friend who works at Fresh told me that one's body chemistry changes throughout the year and thats why I feel differently about it. An expensive mistake on my part.

03 November, 2009

His_Angel's avatar
    His_Angel

Thumbs way up. It's not niche, it's not made of holy dung that was blessed by two blind twin monks in a place no one can pronounce, it's not worn by royalty. It just smells good. It's youthful, enticing, approachable, soft, fresh, feminine. A lovely fragrance. I can't imagine this one offending anyone.

12 May, 2008

snikersprincess's avatar
    snikersprincess

I cant get enough of this perfume!Out of all the fresh index scents this one is the best. It is definatly more "peach" than it is "apricot", so I find it strange its not called "Peach-fig". I also found that this fragrance lasts longer than most of the other index fragrances. This is a very non-confrontational scent that most anyone would like.

04 March, 2006

Connoisseur's avatar
    Connoisseur

Fig Apricot is a great fruity, fig and musk fragrance from the people at Fresh. The apricot is distinct, the fig note is potent but not too much so, and it's rounded off with a nice, light green tea note. It is wears a little more transparent than most from Fresh, but it is still there even if you cannot smell it strongly. For a fruity take on a fig fragrance or if you'd like a fig fragrance that isn't so in your face like Philosykos, try Fig Apricot. At times it smells a little like an apricot peach roll up. It's very nice.
    Top Notes: Turkish Apricot, Peach Skin, Lychee