Index Red Currant Basil (1998)
by Fresh

Index Red Currant Basil information

Year of Launch1998

HouseFresh

About Index Red Currant Basil

Index Red Currant Basil is a shared / unisex perfume by Fresh. The scent was launched in 1998

Reviews of Index Red Currant Basil

What a blah scent! It is so bland and inoffensive that it is hard to get worked up one way or another about it. It is a little bit sweet, but not heavy or cloying. There are powdery soft notes, and something vaguely liked lemon candy. Not a lot going on here. Where are the notes of basil, currant leaf, wood? There’s not even much fruit. This is almost a non-scent.
23rd March, 2010
My signature fragrance. Always gets tons of compliments. Like putting on a favorite cashmere sweater. Feels familiar and luxurious at the same time.
03rd November, 2009
Sometimes I like it, other times, I just can't get the thought of smelling like Lemonheads out of my mind. Either way, I agree with tmp: go sparingly, it definitely packs a punch. I'm just not sure how I feel about it yet.
07th June, 2006
My first foray into Fresh's Index line: I was instanly hooked. A perpetual summer classic for me; one I never fail to be complimented upon. But be warned: Fresh's scents tend to have quite a bit of sillage, far more than you would think. Go sparingly.
14th March, 2006
Redcurrant Basil is yet another hit from the people at Fresh. The luscious fruits are what dominate this fragrance and the pomegranate note is just wonderful. I've never smelled the likes of this one. The top notes smell very tropical to me while the dry down is very clean, fresh, warm and musky. Many notes stand out in Redcurrant Basil and mix wonderfully together as this is such a wonderfully well-blended fragrance. Fruits, leaves, basil, rose and warm musk -- this one is awesome! I'm beginning to fall in love with Fresh!
Top Notes: Italian Lemon, Kumquat, Moroccan Basil
Middle Notes: Turkish Rose, Pomegranate, Redcurrant Leaf
Base Notes: Warm Musc, Cedarwood, Rosewood
05th November, 2004

Add your review of Index Red Currant Basil

Shop for Index Red Currant Basil products online

Search Amazon for Index Red Currant Basil

Member images of Index Red Currant Basil

There are no member images of Index Red Currant Basil yet. Why not be the first?